Dr. Christy Dibble

Grad. Year: 1992

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 24/08/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.1 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 7 reviews. Dr. Christy Dibble has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Gastroenterologist-related: Crohn's disease, irritable bowel syndrome, GI cancer, bowel disease, stomach, intestines, bowels and other structures, such as the liver, gall bladder, pancreas and esophagus, and focus on maladies that include ulcers, jaundice, colitis, hepatitis, cancer, eating disorders, GIST
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 2713658
19/07/13 5 5 5 5 Dr Dibble has treated me for chronic GI issues for ten years. She diagnosed a condition that had been mistakenly viewed as heart disease by another MD. I have confidence in her and she seems to be a skilled enoscopist.
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 2653416
21/05/13 5 5 5 5 very personable, knowledgeable, informative, thorough, exactly what I needed.
RID: 1702388
01/02/12 1 3 1 1 My wife was without a hip for 9 months, following a hip replacement that went poorly. She contracted C Diff. and was told by her nurse, Nancy Boetolo that the C Diff. had to be cured before she could have an operation to insert another hip. This proved to be incorrect. She finally received her new hip in Oct.when she still had C. Diff. She could have had the operation in June 2011. Therefore she suffered 4 months without a hip needlessly.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 1535534
12/09/11 4 3 3 3 She was not very interested in my symptoms. Seemed more interested in doing procedures, then did not follow up with me to help me sort out the symptom i went for in the first place.
Insurance: United Healthcare
Paid (or co-pay): $25
RID: 785416
09/02/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. Dibble and her staff at both her Ea.Greenwich office and her colonoscopy procedure location in Prov. are terrific! I have been a patient for over 5 yrs. and had several procedures done by her. She is honest, caring, straighforward and understanding of your problems or conditions. Whatever it is, she'll test you, treat you and get you on the road to recovery and better health. I'm glad I have her as one of my doctors. - Deb M.
RID: 700164
11/10/08 5 5 5 5 dr.dibble and her staff are wonderful.she takes care of both my mom and i. she is a wonderful, caring dr. the office staff and pa's are great.they take their time with you and are very caring. wonderful place to get medical attention and dr. dibble is a wonderful and caring dr.
Insurance: Tricare
RID: 658315
06/08/08 5 5 5 5 She is dedicated, smart and takes the time to know you personally. She saved me from major surgery and diagnosed and treated a very difficult situation while I was in hospital. I continue to see her for well visits for several years now and highly recommend her wonderful practice.