Rate Dr. Christy Dibble

Dr. Christy Dibble's Ratings

Very friendly and competent staff. They all make you feel very comfortable. I would highly recommend Dr. Dibble as she is an excellent doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2573126].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2014

Dr Dibble has treated me for chronic GI issues for ten years. She diagnosed a condition that had been mistakenly viewed as heart disease by another MD. I have confidence in her and she seems to be a skilled enoscopist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][554606].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 19, 2013

very personable, knowledgeable, informative, thorough, exactly what I needed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][554605].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2013

My wife was without a hip for 9 months, following a hip replacement that went poorly. She contracted C Diff. and was told by her nurse, Nancy Boetolo that the C Diff. had to be cured before she could have an operation to insert another hip. This proved to be incorrect. She finally received her new hip in Oct.when she still had C. Diff. She could have had the operation in June 2011. Therefore she suffered 4 months without a hip needlessly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][554604].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 1, 2012

She was not very interested in my symptoms. Seemed more interested in doing procedures, then did not follow up with me to help me sort out the symptom i went for in the first place.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][554603].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 12, 2011

Dr. Dibble and her staff at both her Ea.Greenwich office and her colonoscopy procedure location in Prov. are terrific! I have been a patient for over 5 yrs. and had several procedures done by her. She is honest, caring, straighforward and understanding of your problems or conditions. Whatever it is, she'll test you, treat you and get you on the road to recovery and better health. I'm glad I have her as one of my doctors. - Deb M.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][554602].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 9, 2009

dr.dibble and her staff are wonderful.she takes care of both my mom and i. she is a wonderful, caring dr. the office staff and pa's are great.they take their time with you and are very caring. wonderful place to get medical attention and dr. dibble is a wonderful and caring dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][554601].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 11, 2008

She is dedicated, smart and takes the time to know you personally. She saved me from major surgery and diagnosed and treated a very difficult situation while I was in hospital. I continue to see her for well visits for several years now and highly recommend her wonderful practice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][554600].votes_count ]]