Rate Dr. Kevin S. Palumbo

Dr. Kevin S. Palumbo's Ratings

overall great guy and doctor. My whole family goes to him now. I was having some GI issues, and when my PCP suggested seeing a GI doc, I didn't hesitate to seek out Dr. Palumbo. Yes, you will usually have a wait to see him, but I found out it is true with most of the providers in that office. It could be related to the computer system they use which is slow. His secretary Melissa is very nice, but you sometimes have to wait for a callback. Dr. Palumbo takes his time with you, and goes over all your symptoms before making a diagnosis/ treatment plan.

Submitted June 11, 2013 | flag

He is truly a great doc and a great person. He saved my life when I had 6 bloods clots in my bowels. I look forward to seeing him.

Submitted April 13, 2011 | flag

Very down to earth. Spent all needed time explaining things to me. Very respectful of other staff. Very up to date in terms of studies that have been done...i.e. "The traditional view is such and such, but many studies over the last three years show otherwise." Bottom line - I think he is great!

Submitted June 24, 2008 | flag