Rate Dr. Virginia Vatev

Dr. Virginia Vatev's Ratings

Dr. V is the BEST, most understanding, patient, thorough doctor that I've ever been to! I had a very bad allergic reaction to hydrocortizone and she IMMEDIATELY sent me to a specialist AND called for me! How wonderful is that?! Also, the office staff is very friendly and helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2590665].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2014

Dr Vatev, is very smart.If you have her as your Dr you will have the best health care advocate for the rest of your life!! I trust her 100%. I wish all Doctors were this caring and she always stays up to date on best meds and treaments etc.... Ohio is Lucky to have her!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1337513].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 1, 2012

Dr. Vatev is the BEST caring doctor I have ever known! She does the best she can to take care of her patients..and she does! If you are looking for a doctor that spends time, listens, cares, and will always be there for you then you should choose Dr. Virginia!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1337512].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 24, 2011

THE ABSOLUTE BEST DOCTOR!!!!!!!!!CARES FOR HER PATIENTS SHE CHANGED MY LIFE i am healthy and feel better than I have in years thank god for dr's like her

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1337511].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 11, 2011

I trust Dr Vatev with my life.I won't go to any doctor unless she refers me to him/her.She's a VERY caring person. I just love her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1337510].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2010

You really can't say enough good things about Dr. Vatev. Great person and doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1337509].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 2, 2010

Dr. Virginia Vatev is the best! She's smart, professional and very caring. She takes her time, and listens. I'm so lucky to have her as my Doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1337508].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2010

Dr. Vatev is a great doctor. After many doctors she was the only one to actually help me with my high blood pressure. Worked with me instead of 'testing' drugs on me. I find her to be truthful and an all aroud great doctor. She is the best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1337507].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2010

Dr. Virginia is the best dr. that I have ever had. She actively listens, is quite knowledgable, is tough when she needs to be, and always is kind and empathetic. She's a straigt shooter that tells it like it is whicH I appreciate. Friendly, funny, and warm-hearted, Dr. Virgina is a keeper!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1337506].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2009

Best Doctor on the planet!! Always up the latest treatments.Words can't describe what a wonderful Dr. and human being!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1337505].votes_count ]]