Rate Dr. Allan H. Bailey

Dr. Allan H. Bailey's Ratings

Been with Dr.Bailey for 10+ years & I love him and his staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][554677].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 4, 2012

I have seen Dr. Bailey and nurse pract. Wendy Reynolds. They are both wonderful professionals who care, are very informed, and helpful. I believe they are a trusted part of my health care team. They kept checking until they found my issue and are treating same.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][554676].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 18, 2011

I went in for my second colonoscopy with Dr. Bailey and it was a very pleasant experience. I am 38 yrs old but need this procedure every 5 yrs due to family history. Both times Dr. Bailey and his staff have put me at ease with their smiles and warm beds-side manner. They even asked about the prep procedure which had improved since 5 yrs ago. They explained what would happen, how I would feel and answered all my questions. Everything went quick and flawlessly with no ill effects afterwards. I would recommend Dr. Bailey to anyone else in need of a gastroenterologist!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][554675].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 17, 2011

I have been going to Dr. Bailey for nearly 9 years for Crohn's Disease and for a gall bladder removal. Dr. Bailey is a great doctor and they are always wonderful about getting you in for symptoms quickly. I hope he never retires:)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][554674].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Bailey's for almost 9 years for crohn's disease. He is a great doctor! The office is good about getting you in if you need to be seen. I have been very impressed!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][554673].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 12, 2010

I had an EGD and was very pleased. The staff was very knowledgable, kind and considerate. They understood my needs and were quick to respond. Dr. Bailey listened to my concerns and spent time explaining my condition and treatment. Because of my treatment I am now doing well. I will definately return to Dr. Bailey for furthur treatment and recommend him to my friends and family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][554672].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2010

I had gallbladder symptoms, was taken in right away. They did a sonogram and was rushed to the hospital immediately for surgery. Dr. bailey and his staff saved my life!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][554671].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 10, 2010

This doctor saw how sick my relative was during a recent visit and immediately took action to get her the care she desperately needed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][554670].votes_count ]]