Rate Dr. Anthony Gumina

Dr. Anthony Gumina's Ratings

Dr. G has been my doctor for over five years when I came down to go to school at UNLV. Right away I felt he not only helped me tremendously, he was an active listener and we worked as partners with my health care plan. This is a huge benefit when I am looking for a doctor to stick with! He is the best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2469156].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2014

The waiting time is not good. We got there 11, the appt time is 11:40, we waited 2 hrs. I fall asleep waiting.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2116383].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 6, 2013

Very thorough, very thoughtful, very willing to help. The best doctor I have been to. Yes, bring a book for the waiting room however.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2116382].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2013

I LOVE Gumina!!! I hate the wait, but he is the BEST doc I have ever seen. My parents see him so he took me in despite not accepting new patients. He takes all the time you need, hence the wait. Since he is now on his own, every patient sees him directly. Wait times are in excess of 90 mins usually. But he is worth it!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2116381].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2013

Dr. Gumina really cares about his patients. My whole family uses Dr. Gumina as our family doctor and we love him!!! he takes his time to explain things to you. Unlike some other doctors, he does not rush you out the door. He always listens and keeps up to date with new procedures and medicines. He is sooooo worth the wait.??

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2116380].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 2, 2012

Has done nothing for the aliments the patient went to see him about. Did nothing but fed the patient drugs; continued the patients' additiction. Wrote scripts without seeing patient. Not on my life would I see him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2116379].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 22, 2011

Dr Gumina is one of the most helpful and trustworthy doctors I've ever been too. He always spends a long amount of time with each patient explaining their conditions and what they can do about them. Because of that he's not always the fastest but he and his staff are some of the nicest people I know and they really care about every person that walks through their door. He may not be fast but he's definitely a doctor worth the wait.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2116378].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 20, 2011

Takes a while to get in, but when you do he is great--explains everything in detail and is very concerned! Then you realize if he spends that much time with each person you know why it took awhile to see him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2116377].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2011

Attempted to find doctor. Was not accepted by Gumina but by his PAC who prescribed Chantix. When I called with question regarding Chantix, was told PAC was no longer with practice and Dr. Gumina wanted to see me. When I got to his office the nurse attempted to charge me. I told her that was a mistake that I had been requested to come in as my attending PAC was no longer with their practice and I had asked a question in regards to a matter I had already paid them in full for. Nurse walked away, came back, and said the doctor didn't need to see me. At least they didn't actually succeed in bilking me for the appointment money second time around but that is still certainly ethically dubious. By the way I still don't have the answer to the question I had wanted to ask my doctor. If a patient became concerned about the side affects of Chantix and wanted to stop should they taper or quit outright. Thanks for wasting my time and gas Doc.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2116376].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2011

DR.GUMINA SAVED MY LIFE!! LIVING IN LAS VEGAS..ITS VERY HARD TO FIND A GOOD DR. I HAVE BEEN A PATIENT OF GUMINA'S FOR 5 YRS. AND BEFORE I STARTED SEEING HIM I WASNT DOING TO GOOD IN MY LIFE. DR. GUMINA GOT ME BACK ON TRACK WITH EVERYTHING. HE TREATED EACH ONE OF MY MEDICAL ISSUES LIKE NO OTHER DR. WOULD OR EVER WILL. THIS MAN IS AN ANGEL, I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM TO ANYONE THATS IN NEED OF A DR. THAT ACTUALLY CARES ABOUT YOUR LIFE AND HEALTH THE WAY HE DOES. I DONT CARE IF IT WOULD BE AN ALL DAY WAIT...WHEN IT COMES TO YOUR HEALTH AND WELL BEING THATS THE LAST THING TO COMPLAIN ABOUT. BOTTOM LINE "WE LOVE YOU DR. GUMINA" YOU HAVE ALWAYS BEEN THERE FOR ME AND MY FAMILY AND SO MANY OTHERS!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2116375].votes_count ]]