Rate Dr. Hugh Vanlandingham

Dr. Hugh Vanlandingham's Ratings

I have known and been a patient of Dr. Hugh Vanlandingham for over 25 years. Hugh is without doubt the finest physician I have ever known and I feel very fortunate to have him for me and my family's personal physician. Although,in today's insurance driven medical environment where Doctors are made to see as many patients in a day as possible, Dr. Vanlandingham takes ALL the time necessary with his patients to listen to and address their concerns, and I mean REALLY listen. His thoroughness in his patient examinations is unparalleled. When I leave his office I know for a fact that no concern I may have had has been neglected. Hugh is not only the finest physician I have known, but also one of the best MEN I have ever known. I would recommend him enequivocably to anyone who is seeking the very best medical care available in our community.
Sam Barnes & Family

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2631233].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 24, 2014

Awesome doctor and fantastic person. Very caring, professional and personable. Staff is excellent, as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2483382].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 3, 2014

He does not have time for patients. Most of the time the nurse practitioner will see you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1338170].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2013

Dr. Vanlandingham has been awesome with my 13 year old son, whom has many health issues. He not only is concerned about my son but always asked how I'm doing with all these issues. He has no issues referring him to specialist and stays up to date on all his tests, etc. We need more doctors like Dr. Vanlandingham!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1338169].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 18, 2013

Dr. Vanlandingham is really good! He always listens to what I have to say. He is really down to earth and takes his time to talk to me. I never seen him rushing out the room like many other doctors in Tallahassee.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1338168].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2013

Dr Vanlandingham is the best doctor I know. He is very well mannered and kind. He always listens when I have a problem.I would recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1338167].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 6, 2011

Dr. Vanlandingham is an amazing doctor. He's very caring and takes the time to talk to you and HE LISTENS! His staff is just so-so, but he comes to your room so fast you don't have to deal with them much at all. I always bring a book to read to any appointment, and before I can read a paragraph I'm called back. I sit in room another 40 secs, and then he comes in! I'm 20 and female and never once have I felt uncomfortable with him. He always has a smile on, and is never unpleasant. My favorite thing about having him as my doctor is the wait. It's unbelievable to see a doctor in less than 5 mins or less!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1338166].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 21, 2010

I love Dr. Vanlandingham! I have been to several doctors in the Tallahassee area and I would have to say he is the best I have been to. It's so refreshing to have a doctor that truly cares about his patients. My office visits never feel rushed and he always listens to my concerns and takes the appropriate action. Moving away would be the only thing that would cause me to switch doctors. Excellent caregiver!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1338165].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 19, 2009

Dr. V is awesome! I never wait more than about 5 minutes in the lobby and 5 minutes in the exam room. He's quick to take action on any questionable results on standard lab work and does so without scaring you that something is wrong. He's introduced new technologies in the office that have made him much more efficient than other docs I've been to, while having all your history at his fingertips. I've recommended Dr. V to several people who have all been as happy as me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1338164].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 27, 2009

I absolutely love Dr. Vanlandingham. I never thought that a doctor could be so nice and caring. Usually when doctors are as smart as he is, they tend to be haughty, but everytime my husband I go to see him he looks genuinely happy to see us. I am overweight and usually doctors write me off and give me this death sentence but not Dr. Vanlandingham. Thanks to his positive outlook and supportive nature, my cholesterol has dropped dramitically without the use of medicine and I feel positive that I can drop it the rest of the way and lose weight too. If you are looking for a doctor that is intelligent, kind, caring and really listens, there is no one better than Dr. Vanlandingham. I am thinking of moving, but am really torn because they don't make doctors like him everywhere. Also I want to say that his staff is wonderful too. They speak to you by your name and treat you well always. I have never seen them with an off or bad day. I am beaming right now. I love my doctor!! Yay me!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1338163].votes_count ]]