Rate Dr. Meena Narayan

Dr. Meena Narayan's Ratings

Meena is more than just a chiropractor who quickly cracks your back. First she listens to your problem, assess' the situation, does a deep tissue manipulation as well as bone/joint. Then finishes with a little massage. I have been to alot of chiropractors and she always spends longer with you than any other doctor. Definitely get your monies worth.

Submitted April 4, 2013 | flag

The only chiropractor who has actually been able to help. She is amazing and would recommend to anyone.

Submitted Dec. 14, 2012 | flag

Dr Narayan is fantastic! I went to her during my first pregnancy and was skeptical, but determined to turn a posterior baby. 2 and a half years later, and another pregnancy, I am still going to her! She is gentle and fantastic during pregnancy and with kids. I recommend her to everyone I know!

Submitted Sept. 24, 2012 | flag

AWESOME!!! Dr. Narayan and everybody in her office are professional, and care about your well-being. Dr. Narayan goes out of her way to make sure you have a positive experience and that you feel better leaving than when you came in.

Submitted June 6, 2012 | flag

I have been Dr. Narayan's patient on her first day of work 15 years ago and I still am. I recommended her to at least 25 people and all of them called me back to thank me fort the best chiropractor in the world.Dr. Narayan is the best medical practitioner in Edmonton, her knowledge of human anatomy is Google like, her touch is healing, her genuine care of patient condition is beyond required professional practice. If you need to see a chiropractor, Dr. Narayan is the very best, and her Red Carpet like smile is the final touch to the most pleasant experience in medical office!

Submitted June 1, 2012 | flag

I had never been to a CHiro before and was recommend Dr Narayan by a friend. She was very knowledgable and helpful. I was nervous about going to a chiropractor but she was terrific,

Submitted March 15, 2012 | flag

Awesome experience. I searched for years for someone who could help me. Dr Narayan is a godsend. Very knowledgeable, caring and overall fantastic person. If you are serious about getting some help, come see Dr Narayan. If you are not serious yet about getting help, remember her name and go see someone else. She will be happy to fix up whatever someone else has messed up.

Submitted Feb. 8, 2012 | flag

Dr. Narayan is the best chiropractor I have ever attended. I have been to other chiropractors who book three patients for every fifteen minutes, meaning the doctor spends at most five minutes with each patient. Dr. Narayan spends an average of 15 minutes with you; answers all questions; and deals with any issues your are facing that particular day, which is probably why she sometimes runs a little behind. She is definitely not an 'assembly line' chiropractor! I have now moved from Edmonton and I truly miss Dr. Narayan's expertise and compassion. You won't be disappointed in her.

Submitted Jan. 2, 2012 | flag

The most INCREDIBLE chiro you will ever meet / use!! She has helped me with my competition training, gained better mobility in my neck / shoulder area and is the sweetest person. Don't be fooled by the petite frame, this girl is quite the powerhouse!!! I feel amazing after I see her.

Submitted Sept. 26, 2011 | flag

Dr. Narayan is fantastic in every measure of a chiropractic doctor and more. Her breadth of knowledge and willingness to go above and beyond for patients is beyond measure. Care, concern, fun and intuitive. An excellent physician! I appreciate the extra time she spends when having a particularly difficult day and if she's running behind its only because she's affording the same courtesy to other patients, which is fine by me! :)

Submitted March 24, 2011 | flag