Rate Dr. Gregory T. Loo

Dr. Gregory T. Loo's Ratings

Dr Loo is one of the most caring, knowledgable, and honest doctor I have ever known. He treated me with courtesy and respect, answered all of my questions and was never too busy to take time to reassure me about the surgery. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a great doctor.

Submitted May 14, 2014 | flag

I highly recommend Dr. Loo! He's an amazing Dr., very knowledgeable. I've seen a few Dr's before seeing Dr. Loo, they left me feeling very uncomfortable about their treatment for my issue. Dr. Loo was spot on with my diagnosis. He offered me an alternative to cortisone, something all natural! With in 24 hours I was feeling 90% better. I will definitely be seeing him again and recommending him to other people!

Submitted Jan. 28, 2014 | flag

Please do not waste your time going to this doctor. His staff is rude and he keeps you waiting. I waited for 1 hour in the waiting room and then another 35 minutes after I was in the exam room. The exasperating thing about waiting was I was the only patient there. I was being seen for plantar fasciitis, He treated the problem with an injection and then after a mere 5 minutes sent me on my way. I found out later that after receiving an injection the patient should be monitored for at least 30 minutes. He was not sensitive at all to the pain I was feeling and did not explain other treatment options. I felt he was rude and really does not care about treatment options other than the fast fix (such as an injection) or how you feel as a patient. He said that this should cure it and I would not have anymore pain. He was wrong...the pain is back and worse then ever. Needless to say I will be using a different doctor.

Submitted Jan. 5, 2014 | flag

Had a very good experience with Dr. Loo, he is definitely a great podiatrist. He is very friendly and knowledgable, His staff is great to, I had both my feet done this year, and they are 100% better. I highly recommend him.

Submitted July 31, 2013 | flag

I had been to 5 Dr.'s for my bunions before finding Dr. Loo. I'm so glad I waited and picked him for the surgery. The others all seemed wishy washy and not very positive about the process. I gave up for a couple years before I started looking again. Dr Loo clearly knows what he's doing from the moment he starts talking. He made feel comfortable and at ease with the entire process and answered all my questions without rushing me. He gave details and drew pictures to make it all clearer. My bunions were very bad and required an extra procedure and I knew exactly what to expect. Best of all, I have not experienced ANY pain. Zero. I believe thats due to Dr Loo's expertise and skill (and following his post-op instructions). I am sending my mom there too. Oh! He's also very personable, concerned and has a great sense of humor. Bonus!

Submitted April 26, 2013 | flag

Dr. Loo is an awesome Dr. with an amazing staff. He took the time to listen to what I had to say. He gave me multiple treatment options and answered all of my questions with confidence. His office was very efficient and I can't wait to go back...I'd recommend him to anyone!

Submitted Nov. 27, 2012 | flag

Dr. Loo is an exceptional doctor. He LISTENED and and treated me with professionalism and compassion. Dr. Loo included me in the treatment plan and took into account my lifestyle and work situation. I will have no hesitation in returning if needed.

Submitted Oct. 23, 2012 | flag

Dr. Loo has performed surgery on both of my feet and I have had an excellent outcome each time. He has also treated my parents and my kids. He takes his time with all his patients and is very caring. Please be aware that Dr. Loo has left Southwest Foot Institute and started his own practice, Elite Podiatry. His new website is elitepodiatry.net and his office phone is 480-213-3011.

Submitted Aug. 25, 2012 | flag

I have had 2 foot surgeries and they both camed out great. Dr Loo is the greatest, very knowledgable and takes his time to explain what he will be doing and answers questions. He is a very caring Doctor who takes pride in his work. He is the best.

Submitted May 24, 2012 | flag

I think Dr. Loo is the best in the business. Very nice and a great foot doctor. I highly recommend him.

Submitted May 17, 2012 | flag