Rate Dr. Paul Verlaan

Dr. Paul Verlaan's Ratings

I have been to several chiropractors and have found his treatments to be the most effective. I get immediate and long-lasting relief of headaches and neck pain. I have recommended him to friends who have also had very positive results. He is very knowledgeable and caring.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2509055].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2014

Extremely competent at discernment of problem and effective in providing treatments suited to issue.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1338476].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 12, 2012

Excellent all around. Knowledgeable, reasonably priced, thorough and easy to talk to. I have seen a lot of chiropractors in my day and Dr. Verlaan is probably the best I have seen,

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1338475].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 19, 2011

Dr. V. is first rate, patient, professional, thorough. Have recommended many friends - all who are M0ST pleased, and feeling better !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1338474].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 6, 2010

Extremely thorough, and relaxed atmosphere. Was in no hurry to rush thru and move on to his next patient. Was a little sore later that night but felt great the next day and was better than normal. Highly recommend this guy. Took care of my hockey injury quickly and professionally. Definitely going back for a tune-up and for anything that might happen in the future.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1338473].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2009

After moving to the North Shore a month ago, I started to see Dr. Verlaan and would highly recommend his services to anyone that is in need of chiropractic care. I've never had to wait to see him and if that day came, I would wait patiently; he's worth it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1338472].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2009

Paul has been my chiropractor for more than ten years. He has extensive knowledge in his field and his background in massage therapy has held me together through all of my sports.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1338471].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 31, 2009

He's the best chiro I have ever had. Brian loverin

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1338470].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 23, 2008

After one visit my issue was resolved. He's very helpful and knowledgeable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1338469].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 29, 2008

Dr. Verlaan is very caring man who takes time to thoroughly evaluate your condition. He then proceeds with a treatment plan specific to your needs. Having MS, I was at a loss for relief of back pain. Dr. Verlaan was successful in alleviating alot of my pain. I would highly recommend him to anyone with my condition.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1338468].votes_count ]]