Dr. Dickie L. Hill

Rate Dr. Dickie L. Hill

Dr. Dickie L. Hill's Ratings

Dr Dickie Hill is an osteopath, not a G.P., or any other specialty. He was touting himself asca "Pain Management Sspecialist" for years, that is what I thought he was when I first started seeing him. My excellent Pain Specialist had retired, so I began seeing Dr Hill monthly. At first, I was very pleased with his care. However, after several years of visiting his office monthly, I began to notice Dr Hill had become very moody, (and not in a "good mood" way). He has the most mercurial personality of any Dr I've ever seen, & he will even complain to his pain patients about his personal problems. He became less professional as time went by, even neglecting to find out where lab tests he'd taken for you were, despite having received payment from my insurance already. I began to notice frequent billing errors, which his staff tried to bliw off, AFTER receiving. my ins. pymt's.His office was closed awhile, due to infractions & ethics violations & sanctions to his license. He's a real flake.

Submitted May 9, 2012 | flag

Submitted Oct. 7, 2011 | flag

I visited Dr Hill last week for back pain. I was injured in a car accident and had sever pain. After going to a chiropracter and other Doctors, I tried Dr. Hill. I was very pleased with my visit for many reasons. He took the time to listen to me and asked a ton of questions. He also did some back adjustements for me. Instead of just throwing medicine at me like the other doctors, he took the time to examine me and find out what was really going on. He talked to me about ME, not my injury. He talked to me about how I can learn to relax in general as a person, not hold so much in, and how to better do my job so I dont add to my back pain. He gave me some low level medication that seems to work well for the pain but doesnt knock me out or make me foggy. He is very professional, knowledgeable and I feel I can trust him. His staff is very friendly too. I am glad I found him, and plan to go to his offices for the skin care they offer as well.

Submitted May 31, 2011 | flag

I was one of Dr. Hills first patients. I intend to return as a patient since I have returned to the bay area and have found that he is still in Benicia. With out Dr. Hills knowledge and care I woul have been an invalid today. When other doctors told me they could not help me, he did. Even on weekends when I was having severe disk problems, and sometimes could not even stand straight he would meet me at the office. He only gave me meds that helped me. I trust him with my health and care and always will. When other doctors made fun of me when i started menopause very young Dr. Hill walked me through it. I am forever thankful for his medical abilities. When my brother had a rare disease, it was Dr. Hill who knew about it. He turns 50 this year. Otherwise he could have died just from cooking fish or tryig to eat it.So my rate for a doctor who did everything in his power to make me well is 110% and more any day of the week.

Submitted March 16, 2011 | flag