Rate Dr. Fred Aoki

Dr. Fred Aoki's Ratings

Very professional and knowledge. Amazing bed side manner. Friendly and easy to talk to, would recommend him

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2590199].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2014

This man is the best. My mother had a nasty infection in her foot and not only did he cure it, but he also saved her from having her lower leg being amputated. Very personable and caring. We thank God for my mother having him as her doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1339345].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 2, 2013

I take my mother to this doctor and I am so impressed with him, I know my mother is getting the necessary treatment and I feel better after she sees him. He is so friendly, easy to understand and has a great bed-side manner. I definitely recommend this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1339344].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 6, 2012

Dr. Aoki; You were so supportive of me when I was doing my Ph.D. You're a nice man. I don't know if you remember me, Patricia McNicol or just Pat. You had the lab across from where I was doing my Ph.D. and I worked at CPL. I ended up travelling around the world in my career, spoke French while a VP, acting CEO for a company in Montreal and I think it was because you looked at me and thought girl you got what it takes. I hope I still do. I am not a girl anymore but you were certainly instrumental in my accomplishments. Pat

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1339343].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 2, 2012

This Doctor is so unprofessional and stuck in the dark ages, does not do or care about proper research and testing, if you have Lyme or even think you may have Lyme disease dont even waste your time going to see this doctor he is blind to the disease and thinks everyone is just faking it. Terrible for a doctor to do that, remember at one point people thought the world was flat. He needs to open his eyes and see that Lyme disease is a real thing and needs to be treated properly... Terrible Doctor

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1339346].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2011

I love Dr. Aoki. He helps me and my boyfriend to the understanding of the Herpes Simplex Virus. He is very friendly, and knowledgeable and he is just a really helpful doctor. For the first time meeting Dr. Aoki, my boyfriend and I were late for our appointment, and he told us the exact way to get there. Then he came to help us to find his office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1339342].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 11, 2011

Dr Aoki is extremely personable, sincere, and genuine. I would recommend him to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1339341].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 20, 2011

wholeheartedly I agree with all positive comments re Dr. Aoki. Wonderful dr. Very caring, helpful, informative. I was given ALL of his personal numbers to reach him anytime day or night and he met me at the ER immediatly on several occasions to deal with me personally. I have heard nothing but praise for this man from several different patients and medical profesionals alike. Was told stories about his kindness that made me (and several others) cry. Cannot(and will not) believe any of the negative comments tarnishing his good name. Recommended 150%.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1339340].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2011

When I was finally referred to Dr.Aoki, I was pleasantly surprised at how personable and friendly he was. He truly does care about his patients and wants to make them feel at ease and understand what is going on. I would recommend him to my best friend and my whole family...and you!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1339339].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 30, 2010

I met this doctor many years ago, and even to this day if I call him, he remembers me and is super helpful, not everyone cares to see a doctor like this, but in my case,I had no choice. Love him and would recommend him to anyone, he even will let you bring your mate with you to explain what is going on, his knowledge takes the edge off of the anxiety that goes with having to see this kind of doctor...LOVE HIM>

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1339338].votes_count ]]