You may also like

Rate Dr. Fred Aoki

Dr. Fred Aoki's Ratings

Dr. Aoki needs to get his head out of the sand regarding Chronic Lyme Disease. Despite having tick bites and a multitude of symptoms that came on a month later and persisted for several months, he told me I just couldn't handle the average everyday stress that others can and told me to see a psychiatrist. I obtained his written report of the visit which contained many inaccuracies and downright lies. I am completely DISGUSTED in his denial of chronic lyme and his refusal to take my concerns seriously. I'm also flabbergasted that he would suggest seeing a psychiatrist despite obvious serious medical concerns without taking the time to rule out other diseases & conditions. I have been forced to fight this battle alone (although I know I am not the only one with the same experience), do my own research & seek treatment out of province. I am now being treated for Chronic Lyme and am on the road to recovery for a disease he told me was all in my head. This treatment from Dr. Aoki is extremely unethical, immoral & unprofessional and MUST change. TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2823185].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 31, 2015

Takes the time to listen to your complaint in a professional manner, advises what needs to be done, keeps all other doctors involved apprised of the treatments required. Couldn't ask for a better bedside manner, either.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2683808].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2015

Very professional and knowledge. Amazing bed side manner. Friendly and easy to talk to, would recommend him

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2590199].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2014

This man is the best. My mother had a nasty infection in her foot and not only did he cure it, but he also saved her from having her lower leg being amputated. Very personable and caring. We thank God for my mother having him as her doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1339345].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 2, 2013

I take my mother to this doctor and I am so impressed with him, I know my mother is getting the necessary treatment and I feel better after she sees him. He is so friendly, easy to understand and has a great bed-side manner. I definitely recommend this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1339344].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 6, 2012

Dr. Aoki; You were so supportive of me when I was doing my Ph.D. You're a nice man. I don't know if you remember me, Patricia McNicol or just Pat. You had the lab across from where I was doing my Ph.D. and I worked at CPL. I ended up travelling around the world in my career, spoke French while a VP, acting CEO for a company in Montreal and I think it was because you looked at me and thought girl you got what it takes. I hope I still do. I am not a girl anymore but you were certainly instrumental in my accomplishments. Pat

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1339343].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 2, 2012

This Doctor is so unprofessional and stuck in the dark ages, does not do or care about proper research and testing, if you have Lyme or even think you may have Lyme disease dont even waste your time going to see this doctor he is blind to the disease and thinks everyone is just faking it. Terrible for a doctor to do that, remember at one point people thought the world was flat. He needs to open his eyes and see that Lyme disease is a real thing and needs to be treated properly... Terrible Doctor

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1339346].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2011

I love Dr. Aoki. He helps me and my boyfriend to the understanding of the Herpes Simplex Virus. He is very friendly, and knowledgeable and he is just a really helpful doctor. For the first time meeting Dr. Aoki, my boyfriend and I were late for our appointment, and he told us the exact way to get there. Then he came to help us to find his office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1339342].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 11, 2011

Dr Aoki is extremely personable, sincere, and genuine. I would recommend him to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1339341].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 20, 2011

wholeheartedly I agree with all positive comments re Dr. Aoki. Wonderful dr. Very caring, helpful, informative. I was given ALL of his personal numbers to reach him anytime day or night and he met me at the ER immediatly on several occasions to deal with me personally. I have heard nothing but praise for this man from several different patients and medical profesionals alike. Was told stories about his kindness that made me (and several others) cry. Cannot(and will not) believe any of the negative comments tarnishing his good name. Recommended 150%.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1339340].votes_count ]]