Rate Dr. Joel Steed

Dr. Joel Steed's Ratings

An excellent doctor. He did my first C-section and did a great job. He was there in a hospital when I had a second baby but his shift was over. Overall a great doctor.

Submitted Sept. 6, 2014 | flag

I was in the hospital to deliver my baby, when things took a sharp turn. My doctor called in other doctors to see what was going to be done. She said dr steed is the best and I have nothing to worry about.. Well she was right, he is amazing, calm, comforting, soothing and very knowledgeable. Dr steed informed me my babies heart rate was dropping and we would have to do an emergency C-section. He explained everything to me and took me to the OR. With in minutes he was at work, and delivered my healthy baby boy. The next day he came to check up on me, asked how I was doing, feeling, how baby was, and if I had any questions. All I had to say was thank you. He took a situation that was very scary and made it very calm and relaxing for me. My scar is clean cut and healing great, small and hardly noticeable! Thank you Dr steed!!

Submitted May 22, 2014 | flag

Amazing doctor!!!! He looked after both my pregnancies (one of which was a hellp syndrome pregnancy) and a total hysterectomy. He is very calm and knows his stuff. I would recommend him highly!!! His staff are fantastic and very helpful. I couldn't have asked for a better team of nurses, doctors and even reception is his harvest hills clinic.

Submitted May 8, 2014 | flag

i think doctor steed is a very great doctor very kind to his patients. he is very knowledgable as well. his nurse on the other hand is not so friendly but all in all this is a great doctor and would recommend him to anyone

Submitted June 3, 2012 | flag

Dr. Steed was great! I had my tubes and ovaries removed by him and found his pre op good and the actual operation fantastic...........very happy to have had him as my Doctor!

Submitted Oct. 10, 2011 | flag

The RN and the doctors were very helpful but not the receptionist who had been so rude to the patients who don't speak good english. She'll be friendly if you are caucasian. I hope they will hire for her replacement. so that different skin shades patients will be more happier to go to their appointments.

Submitted June 3, 2010 | flag

Very good doctor, beautiful office and friendly staff. I was so thankful when I discovered I got him with yet another prgnancy, he is great :)

Submitted Dec. 30, 2009 | flag

Dr. Steed and his team are wonderful they have made my pregnancy easier and less stressed due to their kindness and knowledge and the fact that they talk to you and actually care about what you are saying,him and his staff are excellent.....

Submitted Dec. 10, 2009 | flag

Great Doctor I would recommend him to anyone, best doctor, I wish he was my doctor for my other 2.

Submitted Oct. 5, 2009 | flag

I can not say enough about Dr. Steed. His bed side manor is incredable. He is so gentle and kind. His staff is amazing. Very rare this day in age.

Submitted Oct. 4, 2009 | flag