Rate Dr. Divya Agrawal

Dr. Divya Agrawal's Ratings

Dr Agrawal is one of the best Drs Ive ever seen. I see her and Dr Visco at East Coast Spine, and am very impressed with her bed side manner, knowledge and the practice overall. She has really helped my back! She and Dr Visco put your care first, not the money or time.This practice knows how to help patients and keep them happy. I travel from NYC to see her and its worth the 45 min train rides.

Submitted Jan. 6, 2012 | flag

I came to see Dr. Agrawal because of a back problem caused by serving in the military. Before her, I've seen countless other specialists...acupuncturists, chiropractors, pain management doctors...you name it and I've seen them. Dr. Agrawal is hands-down the most helpful doctor I have ever came across in my life. Bold statement right? It is completely true. I've never came across another doctor so sweet, insightful, thoughtful, and understanding in my life. From the moment I met her she was completely polite, listened to everything I had to say and does everything in her power to help with my chronic condition. If you are looking for a doctor who will listen to what you have to say, treat you with respect, and genuinely care about you and your ailments then look no further. Dr. Divya Agrawal is the best doctor around. In addition, the staff is just as sweet and helpful as she is. Every person there is extremely polite and all work together to get their patients to recovery.

Submitted Feb. 10, 2011 | flag

Dr. Agrawal is an amzing young resident at Cornell hopt. that helped me through the toughest and weakest time of my health. She always had a smile on her face for me and helped me with things that other medical staff would give up on, like trying to start an IV on me. Thanks Dr.A, all doctors should strive to be like her.

Submitted July 9, 2007 | flag

great young woman. this is what every physician should aspire to become. i met her during my friend's hospitalization and she was just amazing. i am a nuclear oncologist myself so i had an opportunity to see this physician from both a patient's and a colleague's point of view and she was just perfect. good work Dr. Agrawal and thank you for all your help.

Submitted March 9, 2007 | flag