Rate Dr. Mary Jackson

Dr. Mary Jackson's Ratings

Dr. Jackson has been my mother's respirologist for many many years. Every single visit with her (either at the hospital or at her office) has been a positive experience. She is kind, caring, pleasant, good listener and thorough! She pays detailed attention to my mom's health condition(s) and takes the time to explain. I love her attitude towards her patients. She's a sweetheart. Thank you Dr. Jackson for your continuous support!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2448090].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 22, 2014

Very, Very good Doctor. Sticks with you until your condition is resolved/ or passes you forward to someone who is better informed of you condition. . Just love her dedication and caring.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1340241].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 1, 2014

My specialist for years! Best qualities a dr can have. Does good research and educates me. Great personality.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1340240].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 10, 2013

Very kind and caring doctor always there when needed. Very knowledgable and explains things so any one can understand.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1340239].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 10, 2011

EXCELLENT CARING AND COMPITANT. SHE DOES NOT GIVE UP UNTIL THINGS ARE WORKING RIGHT AGAIN.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1340238].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 11, 2010

Great part of the excellent team at St. Marys.Great organizer,got more test done in 8 days than I would of been able to get in a year on my own.Sent me to the right specialist who were also good at there job.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1340237].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 19, 2010

She is very thorough and has a really good bedside manner. I love her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1340236].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 23, 2009

very caring rescoureful Dr professional and dedicated.the best at taking time to communicate the problems that I have found so far.so happy I ended up with her after ending up in emergency.Kitchener could sure use more specialist off this caliber!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1340235].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 26, 2007

Couldn't have been more helpful. Very knowledgable. Took as much time as was needed, did not feel rushed. Had complete faith in her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1340234].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2007

May be knowledgeable, but in a hurry. Arrogant about herself. Unable to solve my problem so she washed her hands of me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1340233].votes_count ]]