Rate Dr. Arden Baker-Hadley

Dr. Arden Baker-Hadley's Ratings

Arden is a fabulous Dr. She is very knowledgeable and listens to you when others won't. She helped diagnose my daughter with corn allergies and has helped reset my immune system after it was affected by mold. She even helped my 19yr old son who was very skeptical to say the least. He won't be going bald thanks to her.I highly recommend her if you are having problems and can't seem to pin point the source.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1340291].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 4, 2013

Dr Arden has been wonderful! For years I suffered several random annoying symptoms. She related it to an allergy to cow dairy. When I get this out my symptoms resolved. As well recently I became pregnant, we knew going into pregnancy I had low progesterone levels. She fit me in on her lunch break to make sure my levels were safe ongoing in my pregnancy. I would definitely recommend her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1340290].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 14, 2013

I found Dr Baker at the point of complete despair and stress because of my daughter's failing health. What a relief it was when she could pin point my daughter's food sensitivities. Doctors told me my daughter had asthma and recommended an orange puffer (at the age of 12 months!!). Thank God I never used it for my daughter and instead looked a second opinion. Also, my daughter had what looked like a chemical burn on her bum - the doctor prescribed a special cream but never answered my question about the cause of this terrible burn. My daughter had to suffer this diaper rash/burn until Dr Baker told us to exclude all cow dairies from her diet as she was sensitive to cow milk protein. With Dr Baker's professional diagnosis, my daughter improved and was sick less often. Dr Baker also helped me when we could not get pregnant with a second baby. I took my new born son to her to check him right away and it was very helpful as well. Highly recommend. Great doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1340289].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 21, 2012

She was very accurate in her diagnosis and suggestions. My 10 month old son was losing weight and vomiting daily and we didn't know why. The pediatrician said he'd grow out of it. Dr. Baker gave us a list of foods to limit or omit and immediately my son turned around. Thank you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1340288].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2012

Overall, I wasn't impressed with Dr. Baker -- I went to her 2 or 3 times in all. At the first visit she was very nice and went out of her way to help me, but after that it was all downhill. I brought in a list of my symptoms that I had printed out... she barely glanced at them (she gives the impression that nothing you say actually matters -- it only matters if it agrees with her little machine she hooks you up to). And of course, after being hooked to the machine, it told her that indeed I did have the problems I told her that I had. This changed everything and she finally wiped the smug smirk off her face and started to come up with a treatment plan. So if you want an intuitive doctor, you are in the wrong place. If you are happy with a machine diagnosing you, then she's your doctor. This was my experience with her -- maybe she has improved in the past year though...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1340287].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 10, 2012

I chose Dr. Arden after visiting this website. Yes I found her diagnosis helpful but I could not connect with her. I found her somewhat distant,not concerned & superficial. I saw her for several visits but it was not until I saw her interact with another patient while I was there that I saw a different side to her....a more engaging side with that patient. Even the other female doctor was more friendly and engaging when I was dealing with her. That cinched my decision not to return to Dr. Arden. I saw her and also my child. I feel it is important that you "click" with your doctor because it will promote a good realtionship.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1340286].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 7, 2012

I first saw Dr. Baker with my olderst daughter last summer as my daughter was acting up not napping or sleeping. She found out that my daughter was allgeric to milk and corn syrup, after taking both out of her diet the change was amazing! 7 months ago I had another daughter and it was a very rough start, she would cry 24/7 I contacted Dr. baker the week I came home, she was willing to see her on her lunch break when my daughter was 9 days old, my daughter had a emergency ultra sound that day so we pushed the appt back another week. Dr. Baker saw her at 3 weeks and found out she was allgeric to milk/ soy/ and corn so all formuals on the market were out for her, she gave me a wonder easy to make recipe to make my own goat's milk formula with my daughter took to right away and began sleeping and not crying.My daughter is doing great now! I am so very greatful to Dr. Baker and would recommend her to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1340285].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 7, 2012

Unbelievable! Fabulous! Dr Baker has helped myself and a few family members immensely over the past 4 years with some tremendous health challenges. Her advice and guidance have been nothing short of amazing. I feel so much better under her care and attention. I highly recommend everyone see Dr Baker for an assessment of their health concerns. you will be happily surprised!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1340284].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 9, 2012

AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING ... she helped me with my infertility issues and I truly believe that she is the reason that my baby will be here any day now!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1340283].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 1, 2010

I have been having random pains, joint pain, nausea, tiredness, heart palpitations among many either weird problems for over 10 years now. I have gone to a conventional doctor and they have run many tests and always come back with the same diagnosis, that I'm a perfectly healthy 26 year old. One hour with Dr.Baker and she realized that I had low hormone levels, was intolerant to wheat and several other foods and other small problems. One daily supplement later and a few foods taken out of my diet and over 95\% of my problems have disappeared in the last month. I would highly recommend this doctor as she really knows what she is talking about and she has given me back my normal life. :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1340282].votes_count ]]