Rate Dr. Arden Baker-Hadley

Dr. Arden Baker-Hadley's Ratings

I saw Dr. Baker-Hadley the first time about 8 years ago. She was my last resort to help with my severe rheumatoid arthritis (I wanted to avoid so many rx meds). Thank god I found her. She helped me go into remission (it took me just over a year), and I've been in remission ever since. I do have the occasional flare up, but thanks to her advice, I know how to handle it before it goes too far. I have referred many people to her over the years, and everyone so far has commented on how intelligent & knowledgeable she is. The trick is, for people to listen to her and actually do what is recommended. If what you've tried isn't working, it's because different things work differently for everyone, sometimes it takes a few different things to figure each body out. She will continue to work with you to find success if you follow her guidance. There's no point in going to any ND if a person has no plans to follow through with recommendations, no matter how hard it is.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2608025].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2014

Dr. Arden Baker-Hadley has been a blessing to our family. She helped to figure out my child's food intolerances rather than having her put on medication for ADHD which is what other doctors would have done. I am thankful we found her and recommend her to everyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2607432].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2014

Arden is a fabulous Dr. She is very knowledgeable and listens to you when others won't. She helped diagnose my daughter with corn allergies and has helped reset my immune system after it was affected by mold. She even helped my 19yr old son who was very skeptical to say the least. He won't be going bald thanks to her.I highly recommend her if you are having problems and can't seem to pin point the source.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1340291].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 4, 2013

Dr Arden has been wonderful! For years I suffered several random annoying symptoms. She related it to an allergy to cow dairy. When I get this out my symptoms resolved. As well recently I became pregnant, we knew going into pregnancy I had low progesterone levels. She fit me in on her lunch break to make sure my levels were safe ongoing in my pregnancy. I would definitely recommend her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1340290].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 14, 2013

I found Dr Baker at the point of complete despair and stress because of my daughter's failing health. What a relief it was when she could pin point my daughter's food sensitivities. Doctors told me my daughter had asthma and recommended an orange puffer (at the age of 12 months!!). Thank God I never used it for my daughter and instead looked a second opinion. Also, my daughter had what looked like a chemical burn on her bum - the doctor prescribed a special cream but never answered my question about the cause of this terrible burn. My daughter had to suffer this diaper rash/burn until Dr Baker told us to exclude all cow dairies from her diet as she was sensitive to cow milk protein. With Dr Baker's professional diagnosis, my daughter improved and was sick less often. Dr Baker also helped me when we could not get pregnant with a second baby. I took my new born son to her to check him right away and it was very helpful as well. Highly recommend. Great doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1340289].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 21, 2012

She was very accurate in her diagnosis and suggestions. My 10 month old son was losing weight and vomiting daily and we didn't know why. The pediatrician said he'd grow out of it. Dr. Baker gave us a list of foods to limit or omit and immediately my son turned around. Thank you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1340288].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2012

Overall, I wasn't impressed with Dr. Baker -- I went to her 2 or 3 times in all. At the first visit she was very nice and went out of her way to help me, but after that it was all downhill. I brought in a list of my symptoms that I had printed out... she barely glanced at them (she gives the impression that nothing you say actually matters -- it only matters if it agrees with her little machine she hooks you up to). And of course, after being hooked to the machine, it told her that indeed I did have the problems I told her that I had. This changed everything and she finally wiped the smug smirk off her face and started to come up with a treatment plan. So if you want an intuitive doctor, you are in the wrong place. If you are happy with a machine diagnosing you, then she's your doctor. This was my experience with her -- maybe she has improved in the past year though...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1340287].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 10, 2012

I chose Dr. Arden after visiting this website. Yes I found her diagnosis helpful but I could not connect with her. I found her somewhat distant,not concerned & superficial. I saw her for several visits but it was not until I saw her interact with another patient while I was there that I saw a different side to her....a more engaging side with that patient. Even the other female doctor was more friendly and engaging when I was dealing with her. That cinched my decision not to return to Dr. Arden. I saw her and also my child. I feel it is important that you "click" with your doctor because it will promote a good realtionship.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1340286].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 7, 2012

I first saw Dr. Baker with my olderst daughter last summer as my daughter was acting up not napping or sleeping. She found out that my daughter was allgeric to milk and corn syrup, after taking both out of her diet the change was amazing! 7 months ago I had another daughter and it was a very rough start, she would cry 24/7 I contacted Dr. baker the week I came home, she was willing to see her on her lunch break when my daughter was 9 days old, my daughter had a emergency ultra sound that day so we pushed the appt back another week. Dr. Baker saw her at 3 weeks and found out she was allgeric to milk/ soy/ and corn so all formuals on the market were out for her, she gave me a wonder easy to make recipe to make my own goat's milk formula with my daughter took to right away and began sleeping and not crying.My daughter is doing great now! I am so very greatful to Dr. Baker and would recommend her to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1340285].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 7, 2012

Unbelievable! Fabulous! Dr Baker has helped myself and a few family members immensely over the past 4 years with some tremendous health challenges. Her advice and guidance have been nothing short of amazing. I feel so much better under her care and attention. I highly recommend everyone see Dr Baker for an assessment of their health concerns. you will be happily surprised!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1340284].votes_count ]]