Rate Dr. Michael Epstein

Dr. Michael Epstein's Ratings

Very good and personel.Spent time explaing and being honest.Highly recommend

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1341265].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 5, 2012

Dr. Epstein is an incredible doctor, very understanding, compassionate, knowledgeable, personal, and thorough. His office is friendly, efficient and prompt. Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1341264].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 17, 2012

Very nice Cardiologist --takes the time to answer your concerns--Never in a rush like alot of Specialist--Highly recommended--Rosemarie Bruyneel

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1341263].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 2, 2010

After a silent M.I. and my first appointment with Dr. Epstein he quickly and accurately identified the problem and the solution, walked me over to Royal Columbian Hospital, began 10 days of treatment and resolved the issues. Has always worked determinedly to find the problem and his solutions have been right on. I respect his knowledge, his ability to quickly diagnose issues and have found that his solutions are just right. I see him annually and appreciate his down to earth approach, friendly demeanour and ability to listen to his patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1341262].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 3, 2009

Dr. Epstein diagnosed patent ductus arteriosus when I was 40. Many other specialists missed this and it almost cost me my life. I am greatful to him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1341261].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 30, 2009

Very understanding and interested in what you are telling him

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1341260].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 18, 2007

For a specialist, this doctor has a wonderful "bedside manner." He is non-alarmist. He is friendly, polite, helpful, and respectful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1341259].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 14, 2007

After 4 years of misinformation from other Drs. I finally got a referal to Dr. Epstein who conducted the proper test and determined all the medication I had been put on was totally inappropriate. After he adjusted the medications, all my pains disappeared and I am now able to function again. Wonderful straght talking specialist with a personality (friendly).

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1341258].votes_count ]]