Dr. Khutb-Mohammed M. Uddin

Grad. Year: 1979

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.4 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 5 reviews. Dr. Khutb-Mohammed M. Uddin has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Psychiatrist-related: mental illness, depression, schizophrenia, eating disorders, bipolar disorder, substance abuse disorders, depression medication, pharmacological treatment, prescription drugs
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5553726

10/06/14 4 1 2 2 Barely could ever remember my name, he was ALWAYS finishing up other patients papers while I was in the room. It'd take at least 30 minutes after my appointment time to actually see him. He'd forget what I would say and I had to repeat myself multiple times, it was like he barely even cared. He prescribed me sleeping medicine that then gave me horrible side effects and when I told him he wanted to increase the dosage. I refused it and wouldn't take the script. He then prescribed me anxiety medicine, which takes 4 weeks to start working which I understand, but the medicine needs a helper such as klonopins or xanax until the medicine starts working, but he refused to give me any of the two because they're addictive. I suffer 10 panic attacks a day and he wouldn't give me anything for them except the one medicine that need the helper. I told him he can talk to my therapist for help but would never ever call to ask about me and what she thinks about anything. He just didn't listen or care.  Respond

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Khutb-Mohammed" to "Khutb-Mohammed M."
RID: 2062110
21/04/12 4 4 5 5 I recommend him. Very similar comments at the previous people. He listens to the WHOLE story before giving an answers....and asks great questions. I would recommend him to my family members if I had to.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 1742141
14/03/12 5 3 5 5 The best psychiatrist I have ever been to, and trust me I have been to quite a few. I 100% agree with the other reviews. He actually listens to you and does NOT try to prescribe you more drugs just because. Since I have had bad results with therapists too, he has opted to fill in that role during our meetings. He's VERY genuine and actually concerned about the patients health.
Insurance: Anthem
Paid (or co-pay): $40
RID: 1367582
19/02/11 5 4 5 5 I had seen many doctors before I saw Dr. Uddin. Some one had referred me to him saying I could get the answers that I wanted. It was an all together new experience starting treatment with him. I'm happy to say that he has impacted my life in a way that I can't express in words. I highly recommend him.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 726387
20/11/08 5 3 5 5 Very good psychiatrist. Actually listens and cares. Took time to really listen to me. Very funny and really cares. I would recommend him definetely!!!
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield