Rate Dr. Stanley M. Kopelow

Dr. Stanley M. Kopelow's Ratings

Dr. Kopelow is one of the best in his practised area. Very knowledgeable in regards to retina problems. I have seen other doctors for other reasons that have stated that the laser work that they can see in my eye is excellent, and the best that they have seen. If you are looking for the best that deal in retinopathy, go to Dr. Kopelow.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1341482].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 29, 2011

What a wonderful doctor. I had retinal problems which required that I see him many times. He is really thorough and he is kind. I feel that knows exactly what he is doing, he knows how to diagnose. He has given me excellent advice and found me doctors who specialize in the retina in other cities when I have needed to travel. I can't say enough good things about him. He educates the patient as well as treats the patient. I am always treated with utmost respect. This man is first rate.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1341481].votes_count ]]