Dr. Mohamed Gheis

Rate Dr. Mohamed Gheis

Dr. Mohamed Gheis's Ratings

A kind individual and a thoughtful Doctor in his specialty. He reserves stating any opinion in written or verbal form until he knows his patient. This inspires a patient to feel comfortable and trust him.

Submitted April 6, 2013 | flag

Dr. Gheis is a brilliant neuropsychiatrist, so very kind, respectful, caring. I am grateful for his care and expertise. If only there were more practitioners like him, unfortunately he is one in a million. Thank you Dr. Gheis for your gift, you are truly a life saver.

Submitted Oct. 5, 2012 | flag

My husand is seeing Dr. Gheis and so far neither of us are impressed. On the first scheduled appointment we both went and their office was closed and no one showed up. We waited around and nothing. Then when my husband rescheduled he went to the appointment time given to him and apparently it was the wrong day. This is not a good first impression and it's not professional. I know mistakes can happen - but twice before even having your initial consultation? Seriously?

Submitted Sept. 27, 2012 | flag

Dr Gheis is an honest genuine caring person, which makes him the best Dr I have seen. He also is not afraid to say what he thinks, but in a nice way, if that is what you need. I saw probably 20-30 Dr trying to figure out my problem before Dr Gheis helped me. My problem is quite complex and 90% of Doctors didn't help or take the time to absolutely understand me. With Dr Gheis I don't feel I need to advocate for myslef. I feel confident in him. Fantastic Dr. The Best.

Submitted May 31, 2012 | flag

What a kind, gentle and caring physician....Victoria is most fortunate Dr Gheis is here now!!!

Submitted Jan. 20, 2012 | flag

This man is a model of compassionate care and professionalism. I always feel 'heard' not just listened to. His holistic approach and availability are second to none in this field.

Submitted Aug. 14, 2011 | flag

Dr. Gheis is a very warm and caring person. He genuinely cares for patient as a person and not just a condition on a chart.

Submitted May 13, 2011 | flag

Dr. Gheis is a knowledgeable and helpful physician and one of the nicest people I have ever met. He's wonderful!

Submitted March 31, 2010 | flag

DR. Gheis is the kindest Dr. I have encountered in my 43 years. He listens like he has all the time in the world and cares like you are a part of his extended family. he researches topics for you such as what is new in bipolar and new medicines for bipolar when they come available. He is encouraging and does not freak out when he knows suicide is a daily part of my thoughts. he gives practical guidance and has even phoned to me at home to see how I was doing. He is a complete professional. he has given me an abundance of resources and skills to deal with my daily life. Dr. Gheis took the time to get to know me. He knew me when in bipolar depression low and bipolar even. He saw through my illness to the real me and helped me get back there. His staff is obviously hand picked to be not only professional, caring and efficient but thoughtful and real.

Submitted March 24, 2009 | flag

i have been with dr.gheis for close to 4 years and have never felt the stigma that goes along with being mentally ill. he treats you like a normal humane being and cares for your well being. when i herd he might be leaving i was at a loss for words and panicked. there is no one else out there in this field like him and would be tragic to loose him Thank You for being a big help to me and my family and getting me through the toughest times in my life. great job

Submitted Dec. 6, 2008 | flag