You may also like

Rate Dr. Mohamed Gheis

Dr. Mohamed Gheis's Ratings

All of the positive and complementary statements about Dr. Gheis are so true....kind, compassionate, respectful, knowledgeable....he will go out of his way to help when he sees a need...I couldn't have asked for a more astute Dr. Thank you Dr. G...and I do love your ties! :-D

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2699793].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2015

What is wrong with this country. Or maybe it's just the province of BC. Wanted to simply set up some times to chat. Share. I have lived the last 23 years in Texas and have documention. Born in Csnads but lost now. Can't stand in line. Not going to wait. can't. I'm hurting. Shoot... not suicdal just anxios.Always had a doctor. tbansergmail.com

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2649880].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2014

Dr. Gheis is the prime example of what all doctors should strive to be like. He is truly a caring and knowledgable professional. I can't say enough about the man, it may sound corny but I am so lucky to have him as my doctor. He is a very busy man so be prepared to wait, he is usually late but this is likely due to the fact that he didn't rush his last patients out the door when their 15 min was up.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2648775].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2014

Dr. Gheis is the true definition of a caring physician. I couldn't thank you enough for taking the time to listen and letting me know I've been heard.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2646962].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2014

Dr Gheis is a great Dr and has excellent bed side manner. I wouldnt want to see any other Dr in his field

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2552836].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 26, 2014

A kind individual and a thoughtful Doctor in his specialty. He reserves stating any opinion in written or verbal form until he knows his patient. This inspires a patient to feel comfortable and trust him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1341513].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 6, 2013

Dr. Gheis is a brilliant neuropsychiatrist, so very kind, respectful, caring. I am grateful for his care and expertise. If only there were more practitioners like him, unfortunately he is one in a million. Thank you Dr. Gheis for your gift, you are truly a life saver.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1341512].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 5, 2012

My husand is seeing Dr. Gheis and so far neither of us are impressed. On the first scheduled appointment we both went and their office was closed and no one showed up. We waited around and nothing. Then when my husband rescheduled he went to the appointment time given to him and apparently it was the wrong day. This is not a good first impression and it's not professional. I know mistakes can happen - but twice before even having your initial consultation? Seriously?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1341511].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 27, 2012

Dr Gheis is an honest genuine caring person, which makes him the best Dr I have seen. He also is not afraid to say what he thinks, but in a nice way, if that is what you need. I saw probably 20-30 Dr trying to figure out my problem before Dr Gheis helped me. My problem is quite complex and 90% of Doctors didn't help or take the time to absolutely understand me. With Dr Gheis I don't feel I need to advocate for myslef. I feel confident in him. Fantastic Dr. The Best.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1341510].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 31, 2012

What a kind, gentle and caring physician....Victoria is most fortunate Dr Gheis is here now!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1341509].votes_count ]]