Rate Dr. Ronald Burman

Dr. Ronald Burman's Ratings

A great doctor and a standup guy I work in retail lots of lifting he was able to fix me up after seeing three different doctors who all had me doing something different dr berman explains everything and makes sure you are clear on what to expect. I would definitely go back!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2448112].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2014

I rip into any- and everybody who isn't worth their money in my opinion. With Dr. Burman, I wouldn't know what to criticize. Not only does he reaaaaaly know what he is doing - the results proof it, but he also never tries to milk you. Once you are restored, he "gives you the boot". And if you do the recommended exercises, you'll probably won't have to see him for a very long time, although an occasional "tune-up" is always a good idea. He also takes the time to explain things thoroughly. I am 70 years old and have seen a lot of "professionals" in my life. Few measure up with this man.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1341732].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 16, 2013

Dr Burman uses gentle chiropractic with massage and pressure with little of the big head snap "cracking". This is a great relief! When you leave his office you feel wonderful like an aligned , tuned up and well oiled machine - not abused or beat up like when leaving some other chiropractic offices.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1341731].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2013

Ron is a miracle worker. My dad was headed for surgery in his spine-he fixed it. My grandfather (85 at the time) flew in from a different country to get treatment after being told to live with his pinched nerve. He fixed it. I got into a head on collision years ago and was badly banged up. He fixed my back and neck problems. He also fixed my wife's pastor's bad back that he was struggling with for years. Best part is he does not want you to come back again and again. He wants to fix the problem and tells you only to come back if there are further issues.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1341730].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 19, 2013

I've been treated by other chiropractors, but Dr Burman is the best, by a long shot. He treats me and seems to know more about the medical field than my MD does. Usually fixes my problem within a couple of visits, if you do what he tells to do at home, like applying ice, for example. He knows what he's doing, listen to him, take advantage of his knowledge, do your part and you're good to go. He's great!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1341729].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 17, 2013

Dr. Burman, In my opinion he goes above and beyond duty. He follows up on you and has a real concern for the well being of his patients. He hurts for the moment, but it feels so much better afterwards. He is a real gem and my husband and I would not go to anyone else if we had a problem with our back.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1341728].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 5, 2013

Ron is the BEST. He is just like the Chiropractor from the movie Jacobs Ladder, and ANGEL!.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1341727].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 17, 2013

Friendly, remembers my name (after only 2-3 visits per year). I limp in, walk out feeling better. Gives good advice on at-home, follow-up procedures. I have complete confidence in his diagnoses and skill. His staff can be depended on to work me into his schedule if I'm in pain.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1341726].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 26, 2012

I consider Dr. Burman to be VERY good both in terms of knowledge and hands on. He fixed my problem that traditional medicine could not.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1341725].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 25, 2011

I've been seeing Dr. Burman for 8 yrs now, for headache and neck pain. I always leave the office feeling much better than when I arrived. He has incredible skill in his chosen profession.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1341724].votes_count ]]