Rate Dr. Sheila L. Roberts

Dr. Sheila L. Roberts's Ratings

very personable

Submitted Aug. 8, 2014 | flag

Unprofessional. Please keep comments about Obama to yourself, Dr. Roberts. I understand why he is "your enemy" given your hourly rate ($250/hr, no insurance option) but this is quite unprofessional! Secondly, she missed appointments. When I missed a 7am a week later, she calls me, saying it's probably time to find a new doctor. I bring up her missing an appointment (thinking doctor's behavior set the tone), and she says "Okay -- goodbye" and hung up on me!

Submitted Dec. 13, 2013 | flag

Since moving to Louisivlle I have not had the best of luck at establishing a new doctor. Dr. Roberts is worth the money. She does not except insurance. She is great at what she does and you will not be disappointed.

Submitted Feb. 2, 2012 | flag

Have been going to Dr Roberts for many years now. She is a genuine caring person and has helped me through many tough times in my life.

Submitted July 26, 2011 | flag

Dr. Roberts is absolutely wonderful. She is professional, helpful, friendly, and most of all she genuinely cares. I have seen her at least 100 times, and she has yet to dissapoint me or let me down. She is by far one of the best psychiatrists in Louisville.

Submitted July 27, 2010 | flag

Dr.Sheila Roberts is the best. She really takes the time to hear all the things you have to tell her. Everybody should see her.

Submitted March 25, 2010 | flag