Rate Dr. Sheila L. Roberts

Dr. Sheila L. Roberts's Ratings

very personable

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2488715].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 8, 2014

Unprofessional. Please keep comments about Obama to yourself, Dr. Roberts. I understand why he is "your enemy" given your hourly rate ($250/hr, no insurance option) but this is quite unprofessional! Secondly, she missed appointments. When I missed a 7am a week later, she calls me, saying it's probably time to find a new doctor. I bring up her missing an appointment (thinking doctor's behavior set the tone), and she says "Okay -- goodbye" and hung up on me!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][555274].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 13, 2013

Since moving to Louisivlle I have not had the best of luck at establishing a new doctor. Dr. Roberts is worth the money. She does not except insurance. She is great at what she does and you will not be disappointed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][555273].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 2, 2012

Have been going to Dr Roberts for many years now. She is a genuine caring person and has helped me through many tough times in my life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][555272].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 26, 2011

Dr. Roberts is absolutely wonderful. She is professional, helpful, friendly, and most of all she genuinely cares. I have seen her at least 100 times, and she has yet to dissapoint me or let me down. She is by far one of the best psychiatrists in Louisville.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][555271].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 27, 2010

Dr.Sheila Roberts is the best. She really takes the time to hear all the things you have to tell her. Everybody should see her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][555270].votes_count ]]