Dr. Carol Voaden

Rate Dr. Carol Voaden

Dr. Carol Voaden's Ratings

Dr. Voaden is my GP along with my parents. We can't say enough wonderful things about both her and her staff. Her secretary is kind, patient and helpful when dealing with my parents (they don't speak the best english) Dr. Voaden is very direct and to the point, which many people dislike but I appreciate. I don't need a medical professional to ****-foot around me. The only down side is Dr. Voaden only works 3 days a week and sometimes that is tough to plan around. However, whenever I call, I always get through and seem to get an appointment within a day or so. Yes, her office is small and pink and "vintage" as I like to call it, but that should not determine how you judge her. I highly recommend Dr. Voaden if you want a doctor who won't give you the run around and who listens and not just pushes prescriptions at you.

Submitted Nov. 8, 2013 | flag

My experience with her was horrible. She was judgemental, rough during exam and most important, she dismissed a medical condition as an irrelevant one. Because she left it untreated for so long, I now have huge health problem. Run away. I did, but the damage is already done.

Submitted Jan. 14, 2012 | flag

I like Dr. Voaden very much, she has been very knowledgeable and always referred me to the right specialists. I only have great things to say about her. She cares, she listens and she truly helped me last september. An excellent family doctor WHO CARES.

Submitted Jan. 8, 2012 | flag

In my opinion she is not a good doctor. She is polite but does not pay attention to what you say and keeps asking the same questions over and over. Unable to diagnose and treat a simple problem. I suffered for months until I went to a walk in clinic and they diagnosed my problem in 2 minutes.

Submitted Aug. 20, 2010 | flag

DR VOADEN HAS BEEN MY FAMILY DOCTOR FOR OVER 40 YEARS. DELIVERED BOTH MY BOYS, COULD NOT HAVE FOUND A MORE CARING PERSON IN THIS WORLD.

Submitted April 5, 2010 | flag

This doctor also surprised me with a pap test when I came in for a different purpose. It was only my 3rd appointment and I just finished retelling her my history, AGAIN, which includes Depression, Anxiety and PTSD (post traumatic stress disorder). What is the point of informing your doctor of past medical issues if they go ignored??? She then ordered me to strip down and the gown she gave me to cover up, she just had covering my stomach with everything out in the open as she poked and prauded me! I shook as I left and had a panic attack, triggered by my PTSD, on the bus home. The receptionist is USELESS as well. I wouldn't recommend this doctor to anyone!! Just the office made me claustrophobic as it feels like a dingy whole in the wall!! Even if you try to see this doctor, hopefully you'll be deterred by not being able to make an appointment!!!!! Just AWEFUL

Submitted Jan. 11, 2010 | flag

It took me 3 weeks to book an appointment due to not being able to get through the phone line. I had to fax them my name and number so they could call me!! When I got there I wanted a refill of a prescription but ended up getting a PAP test I did not expect and was made to feel terribly uncomfortable. The office space is much too small and her knowledge of modern birth control methods is limited, and unimpressive.

Submitted Dec. 17, 2009 | flag

This doctor is awful! Please go elsewhere if searching for a new family physician. She is completely ignorant, does NOT know her stuff, and even misdiagnosed me. Something which could have been easily treated half a year ago is still causing me problems. Everything she says turns out to be quite the opposite upon getting a second opinion.

Submitted Nov. 9, 2009 | flag

I have been a patient of Dr. Voaden's for several years. She is knowledgeable, thorough, kind, a good listener and very competent. I absolutely adore her and would recommend her 100\%.

Submitted Oct. 28, 2009 | flag

I've been seeing Dr. Voaden since I was 12 (she did a house call) so that's 35 years ago. She found my dad's cancer and saved his life and I haven't met a Doctor who wasn't more passionate. Others have said she can be brusque but I think if you dig deeper you'll see that's professionalism and efficiency. She knows there are others waiting for her.

Submitted July 3, 2009 | flag