Dr. Andre Engel

Rate Dr. Andre Engel

Dr. Andre Engel's Ratings

Although the reception staff at the family clinic leaves much to be desired, Dr. Engel is an AMAZING pediatrician. We hit the jackpot with this one. My son is 8 years old and Dr. Engel is and has always been so great with him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2587215].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2014

Ever since Sandy left and the new crew came in it takes an entire hour from the time we arrive to the time we leave for every appointment. Outrageous!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2547129].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2014

What can I say about Dr. Engel and Sandy they are the best, my children actually enjoy going there even when they are sick Sandy may not always answer the phone but rest assured you can leave a message and she will return it with advice or an emergency appt. and always with a warm and engaging manner..Dr. Engel is just amazing helpful, funny and knowledgeable perfect combination..I dread the day he retires

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1342006].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 5, 2011

well dr. andre engel has been my kids pediatrician since my first daughter was born 6 years ago and we have never really lied close to there office but always travel to get to him as he is the best and most caring doctor to trust with the care of your children he has helped us through many hard times as my oldest has epilepsy and he has helped us find the best specialist for her and has seen her on very short notice anytime we have him I have told everyone I know how great he is , thank you so much dr. engel for all of your hrad work and caring for my family and so many others .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1342005].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 20, 2010

He's an awsome doctor; im so greatful for this website and all the honest comments from people on here, or else i would have NEVER called his office when i first gave birth to my newborn...keep in mind, i live alll the way in the west end!!! :) He's worth the drive all the way to the east end. Id recommend him forsure!!!!!ONLY NEGATIVE- THEY NEVER ANSWER THE PHONE, ONCE IN A BLUE MOON!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1342004].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 13, 2010

He is the kindest and better pediatrician ever. I highly recomend him. His is the best, kind and funny with the children.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1342003].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2010

Dr.engle has been amazing, he has been very good with my son helping us fine specialist and being very patient with all of the questions I have

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1342002].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 16, 2010

Wow Dr. Engel and Sandy what a team..helpful caring funny..I really don't mind the wait times because I know when we get in to him all our concerns will be met by the best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1342001].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 9, 2010

I always have trouble reaching his office. The staff does not pick up the phone (I tried 10 times today), I can't leave a message because their voicemail is full (it's ALWAYS full), and I can't fax him because he has not updated his Web information, which still lists him at Heron Road, or 381 Kent (2 office moves back...)!! Getting in touch is the number 1 step. This office has some serious work to do on that front. Otherwise a good doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1342000].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 2, 2009

Dr. Engel is amazing and so is Sandra his nurse, could not have asked for a better team to take care of our family. My daughter has chronic respiratory problems and they're always available to return my calls or see her often with short notice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1341999].votes_count ]]