Dr. Johann Wagenaar

Rate Dr. Johann Wagenaar

Dr. Johann Wagenaar's Ratings

Good Doctor. Very helpful. Doesn't prescribe uneccessary medications.

Submitted Oct. 31, 2011 | flag

Johann is a good diagnostician.I am satisfied and have been his patient for about 15 years.

Submitted Aug. 20, 2010 | flag

I also have been seeing Wagenaar since he took over for Dr. Deker over 15 years ago. I now have two kids and he is their Dr as well. He is very knowledgeable. What I like is he doesn't push unnecessary drugs if he thinks you don't need it he won't suscribe it.

Submitted March 9, 2008 | flag

I have been seeing dr Wagnnar since he took over from dr Decker. He Is fantastic.

Submitted Jan. 7, 2008 | flag

I have been going to this doctor for 4 years, listens well and is willing to research anything unfamiliar to him. Not afraid to say he doesn't know and look else where for help. I would recommend Dr. Wagenaar to anyone.

Submitted Aug. 22, 2007 | flag

WE have had this Dr for 10 years and have been very pleased with everything he has done for us. Very professional, knowledgeable in all aspects of his profession. Very helpful , explains procedures very well. I would trust him at all times.

Submitted June 25, 2007 | flag

I have had Dr. Wagenaar since he fisrt came to Qualicum Beach. I consider him to be a very good Dr.

Submitted May 12, 2007 | flag

This doctor really understands the concept of "partnership" with his patients rather than him being the "god" in the relationship. I've seen him for 7 years and continue to see him although I live a 2 1/2 car drive away now. Very good at referring to specialists, as others have said, but also very good at presenting alternatives and listening to your questions and suggestions for healing. Will check on things if he doesn't know.

Submitted April 14, 2007 | flag

I've been seeing this doctor for 14yrs and have found him to be dependable.

Submitted March 29, 2007 | flag

Very quick to send you to a specialist, when he thinks there could be a problem.

Submitted March 26, 2007 | flag