Dr. Kenneth Hennefer

Rate Dr. Kenneth Hennefer

Dr. Kenneth Hennefer's Ratings

Ken is the best! He has resuscitated life back into me and more. I did not blame others but I used to allow others to blame me and I gladly and naively accepted! I shamefully and secretly lived with guilt, self defeat, etc... Through Ken's delicate delivery of the Transactional Analysis (Parent/Child/Adult Personality styles) model, I learned that I had control over my own choices. I did not have to drown in low self-esteem, low-self worth, and be everyone's doormat. Dr. Hennefer is magical, inspirational, and devoted to his clients. With my efforts, hard work, and motivation to change, and with Ken's interventions and guidance, I was able to move forward making healthy life choices. Ken treated me as if I was his best friend and never my "shrink". I completed my undergraduate work and even went back to graduate school and got my Masters! I highly recommend Ken if you want to change your life for the better. Oh yeah, I also left some people behind who needed doormats and or blame!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2448127].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 16, 2014

First met Ken at the Community sessions at the High School on Redwood Road many years ago... $2/2hrs..."I'm OK...You're OK"...A real positive turning point in my life...after a very hard divorce... Fine Man...I still appreciate getting to know him personally...Didn't know he was still around...'til now...Howdy, Ken...Hope You Are Doing Well...An Old Telephone Man...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1342459].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2011

If you are seeing Ken in his office or at his Wed night class at Cottonwood High you will soon learn why he is loved by so many, it is becasue he loves so many! His class changed my life, his outlook and knowledge of people is refreshing. If you feel you need counseling or if you want an uplift in life go to his classes.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1342458].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 2, 2011

Dr. Hennefer is the best, only had counseling at his office once but his Wednesday night class at Cottonwood High School changed my life. I went from a very shy and backward adult with no real friends to a very social, lots of friends life. He taught me different personality styles and how to deal with the different styles and the skills to deal with the different personalities.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1342457].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 23, 2009

Ken has been kind enough to take me as one of his patients for the past 2 years. My condition is so serious that he had visited me without notice in the hospital when I was unable to care for myself as usual. I have his home and cell phone number. He is extremely knowledgeable, experienced and he listens well. He has more than 40+ years of experience with every kind of condition you can imagine. If you are truly interested in healing, then go to Ken. If you are interested only in a couch where you ****, moan and blame others then don't bother calling him. He has a keen sense of which patients are capable of making progress anyway and he probably will not even take you if he knows that you cannot take a look in the mirror, grow up and change. I don't know where I would be without this man. He has truly been a guide, a mentor and a friend. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1342456].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 3, 2009

I have been seeing Dr. Hennefer for several months. I had to put a one for staff as there is no staff, he works alone and his wife handles his bookkeeping. He is a very kind and caring man always showing interest in my issues. As for helping me with those issues, he has tried hard but I have some unique problems that will take time. I feel he is also a friend and I feel at ease talking with him. His office could use some remodeling but he just leases it so it's the landords reponsibility to improve the place, would be nice though to see something done.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1342455].votes_count ]]