Rate Dr. Alizabeth L. Truong

Dr. Alizabeth L. Truong's Ratings

I went to Dr. Truong after breaking out with a sudden onset of an itchy rash on my face, neck, chest, back & arms. She told me it was acne, even though the red bumps never came to a head & were itchy & never went away. The last time I saw her she told me acne had no real cause, no real cure and I needed to get used to it (after 29 years of beautiful perfect skin)! I asked her if it could be a yeast infection due to many months of antibiotics & she said no that yeast didn't cause breakouts. I asked her to biopsy one of the bumps & she refused & stated "the lab would laugh at us because it is just acne". Very insensitive. For months I have suffered. I went to Dr. William Burrows (amazing) last week and he did a skin scraping of my face and determined it was not acne but Pityrosporum Yeast Folliculitis. YEAST! She said it could never be Yeast & it is Yeast! The little bumps are clearing after a few days of Ketoconazole but I now have scars due to the prolonged lack of treatment. Terrible.

Submitted July 8, 2011 | flag

AMAZING! Best derm I have ever been to. I suffered major acne problems and she has been the only one to actually treat the cause and not just prescribe a bunch of creams that don't work. My systic acne was cleared in 4 months. She's awesome and I recommend her to everyone.

Submitted Jan. 20, 2011 | flag

Submitted May 26, 2010 | flag

I'm so glad I found her! I read the other ratings and thought I'd give her a try and she as good as they say. She's punctual, her staff is nice and she treated my acne!

Submitted April 1, 2009 | flag

What a smart sweet lady she is! All four of my family have been seeing her for several years and love her. Now my friends go too, time and time again. She's a great doctor!!!!!

Submitted Dec. 18, 2007 | flag

Dr. Truong has been my dermatologist for 4 years and I wouldn't think of going anywhere else.

Submitted Nov. 6, 2007 | flag

Best dermatologist I have had. Treats my entire family. she is friendly, compassionate, and knows her field well. I would recommend her to anyone!

Submitted Sept. 2, 2007 | flag

Wonderful, insightful, caring and professional....I recommend her to all family and friends. She has help me successfully get rid of adult sistic acne - painful and horrible acne. SHE IS AWESOME!

Submitted June 27, 2007 | flag

Dr. Truong runs a excellent practice. She is very considerate and thoughtful.

Submitted Feb. 3, 2006 | flag

Dr. Truong was excellent - she was very responsive to questions and very helpful. She is agressive with mole removal - which is comforting to someone with a history of melanoma in the family. I would like to recommend her with great enthusiasm.

Submitted Aug. 26, 2005 | flag