Rate Dr. David T. Pascia

Dr. David T. Pascia's Ratings

My husband and I have been going to Pascia and Pascia Dentistry for about 26 years, treated first by father James Pascia and now by son, Dr. Dave. Excellent treatment, wonderful friendly staff, experienced (and gentle) hygienists specifically Billie Jo and Tiffany. Both Dr. Pascias respond quickly to emergencies and are very caring to their patients. Highly recommended!

Submitted May 6, 2013 | flag

This young man is a great dentist. He's personable, articulate, and knowledgable. Amazing how painless he can make even the most difficult jobs.

Submitted Jan. 28, 2011 | flag

Dr. David is the BEST dentist I have ever been to in 40 years. And, there is NO pain. His work is excellent and he is very gentle.

Submitted Dec. 2, 2009 | flag

Drs Pascia and Pascia are consummate professionals of very high merit. They are the true definitions of what caring dentists should be. They set the standard. Keep up the great work!

Submitted Sept. 10, 2009 | flag

I went to Dr. David Pascia's father James for 30 years He is an excellent dentist, bugt one time I saw Dr. David because I was losing my insurance when I retired abd he gave me a checkup and let me know what I could let go and what I needed to do now. Excellent bedside manner and much more patient with staff than his dad....lol. My insurance now pays for cleanings at a different dentist, but I'll never change dentists. Luckily David will carry on after dad retires. I recommend them both....and not because they're cute!

Submitted April 21, 2007 | flag

He is very thorough, gentle, and extremely competent. Great interraction with patients and his staff thinks he's great. Has a great rapport with his patients, exhibiting compassion and sensitivity to the patient's pain level. Very patient with explanations and takes a great deal of time to make certain his patients understand what they can expect from the treatments and procedures involved. Goes the extra mile to insure comfort for his patients as well as delivering superior service and quality care.

Submitted March 2, 2006 | flag

This man is amazing. Not only is he gorgeous, but he is incredibly nice. I had 5 fillings in one day without novacaine and it didnt hurt one bit. Dr. Pascia is incredible.

Submitted May 19, 2005 | flag