Rate Dr. Eugenia S. Lennon

Dr. Eugenia S. Lennon's Ratings

I'm glad she's back in the community :)

Submitted Aug. 17, 2014 | flag

genie is a very unique person and doctor and yes I said doctor because to me she is not a nurse practitioner she is my doctor

Submitted Sept. 13, 2013 | flag

so happy to have found her again she is back in lakewood working for dr white

Submitted Oct. 24, 2011 | flag

I found her to be a terrible diagnostician. I had to change doctors to get a corrupt diagnosis.

Submitted Dec. 1, 2010 | flag

I am so frustrated that Genie has left and I can't find her. I switched Arnp's of course since she is gone. I went to Franciscan since Multicare ran her out. I have many complicated health issues and would l0ove to find her. I had her for 11 years and she was great at preventative care, treating issues and finding specialists if I needed them.

Submitted Feb. 4, 2010 | flag

...still devastated over not being able to see Genie! She was the most caring health care provider I have encountered to date! I actually looked forward to my appointments. I never felt rushed. She "got me" so to speak. I wish I knew where she was...I'd transfer in a heartbeat to be under her care again!!! I heard speculation that perhaps she was taking too long with her patients...imagine that...making us feel like we actually mattered!!!

Submitted Feb. 3, 2010 | flag

The best Doctor, my family and I has ever had. Dr Lennon on numerous occasions has been instrumental in keeping my wife alive and healthy. She put's back into being a doctor what all other doctor's has long forgotten. She deeply cares about her patient's. Dr Lennon is not only highly knowledgeable but extremely motivated and caring. As far as I'm concern there is only one DOCTOR I trust with my family and that is Doctor Lennon!

Submitted Sept. 7, 2009 | flag

She's wishes each patient well; encourages us to stay healthy and that each should consider themselves hugged.

Submitted Sept. 5, 2009 | flag

I choose my Healthcare based on the physician not the employing facility or organization. If she leaves, I will follow.

Submitted Aug. 23, 2009 | flag

She treats you like a person rather than a collection of symtoms. She has been my PCP for 12 year. Where did you go - I don't want another provider. Dee

Submitted Aug. 12, 2009 | flag