Eugenia S. Lennon

Grad. Year:

Answers Email: N
Online Appt. Scheduling: N
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 28/01/14    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.6 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 17 reviews. Eugenia S. Lennon has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers

Nurse Practitioner-related: physical exams, physicals, diagnostic tests, diagnosis, prescriptions
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Eugenia" to "Eugenia S."
RID: 2853544
13/09/13 5 5 5 5 genie is a very unique person and doctor and yes I said doctor because to me she is not a nurse practitioner she is my doctor  Respond
RID: 1569268
24/10/11 5 5 5 5 so happy to have found her again she is back in lakewood working for dr white
RID: 1304632
01/12/10 2 2 2 1 I found her to be a terrible diagnostician. I had to change doctors to get a corrupt diagnosis.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 1097321
04/02/10 5 5 5 5 I am so frustrated that Genie has left and I can't find her. I switched Arnp's of course since she is gone. I went to Franciscan since Multicare ran her out. I have many complicated health issues and would l0ove to find her. I had her for 11 years and she was great at preventative care, treating issues and finding specialists if I needed them.
RID: 1096852
03/02/10 5 5 5 5 ...still devastated over not being able to see Genie! She was the most caring health care provider I have encountered to date! I actually looked forward to my appointments. I never felt rushed. She "got me" so to speak. I wish I knew where she was...I'd transfer in a heartbeat to be under her care again!!! I heard speculation that perhaps she was taking too long with her patients...imagine that...making us feel like we actually mattered!!!
RID: 981543
07/09/09 5 5 5 5 The best Doctor, my family and I has ever had. Dr Lennon on numerous occasions has been instrumental in keeping my wife alive and healthy. She put's back into being a doctor what all other doctor's has long forgotten. She deeply cares about her patient's. Dr Lennon is not only highly knowledgeable but extremely motivated and caring. As far as I'm concern there is only one DOCTOR I trust with my family and that is Doctor Lennon!
RID: 981063
05/09/09 4 5 5 5 She's wishes each patient well; encourages us to stay healthy and that each should consider themselves hugged.
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 970268
23/08/09 4 4 5 5 I choose my Healthcare based on the physician not the employing facility or organization. If she leaves, I will follow.
Insurance: Pacificare
RID: 961315
12/08/09 5 5 5 5 She treats you like a person rather than a collection of symtoms. She has been my PCP for 12 year. Where did you go - I don't want another provider. Dee
Paid (or co-pay): $30
RID: 955279
05/08/09 5 5 5 5 Genie,We are broken hearted you have left. You are the most generous person with your time always asking the right questions and never judgemental. I am going to try to locate you. Mary Ann
RID: 937870
16/07/09 5 5 5 5 WHERE DID YOU GO EUGENIA LENNON WE MISS YOU. YOU ARE THE BEST AFTER OVER 12 YRS I HAVE TO FIND A NEW DR. YUCK!!! YOU UNDERSTOOD EVERYONE AND WHEN MY FRIEND DIED OF CANCER YOU WERE THERE TOO.THANK YOU FOR THE GREAT CARE  Respond
RID: 935958
14/07/09 4 5 5 5 I have had Genie as my primary care ARNP for 9 years. She is very knowledgeable and thorough. Genie is an excellent doctor. My son drives down from Seattle because she is so good.
RID: 927474
02/07/09 5 5 5 5 I love Dr. Eugenia Lennon. She is comforting, caring and compassionate. I have been with her for almost 10 years and have always had a good experience. She never acts like she is in a hurry and is always very willing to answer any questions I have.
Insurance: United Healthcare
Paid (or co-pay): $20
RID: 848944
31/03/09 3 3 5 5 She is caring, and always take the time that you need. She answers all questions and is very thorough.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 479124
08/01/08 5 5 5 5 She is wonderful. I see her sometimes if my doctor is unavailable. She takes the time to listen and isn't in a hurry.  Respond
RID: 203544
15/03/07 3 5 5 Eugenia Lennon is a wonderful ARNP. She is compassionate and caring and pays close attention to detail.  Respond
RID: 179276
09/03/07 4 2 2 I truly believe this woman enjoys watching her patients suffer. She doesn't listen, makes inappropriate comments, and doesn't really offer any comfort. She also doesn't know if she has referred her patients to specialists.
Insurance: Medicare