Rate Dr. Karen L. Freeze

Dr. Karen L. Freeze's Ratings

Dr. freeze came highly recommended to me as a Naturopathic doctor. I have to admit I was a little skeptical at first. But after sitting down and talking with her for over an hour my fears were brought to rest and I felt so confident and comfortable with everything that we were going to do. My only wish was that I have found her years before and did not have to go through all the doctors that I had seen without any results! I have now been a patient of Dr Freeze's for over a year and I would say I am 90% symptom-free. Which sometimes I'm still in disbelief about since there were days I couldn't even get out of bed, I couldn't go to work, I could barely even take care of my kids. Dr. freeze is my families primary care physician and I highly recommend her as a doctor. Not only does she take her time to listen, she's compassionate and she cares. Many qualities that I found very rare in other doctors.!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2448161].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 11, 2014

I have been seen by Dr Freeze for my PMDD and I would say, this is one of the best doctor's encounter I have in my entire life. She always take time to listen, very knowledgeable. She is very comforting and always responds to my emails and concern promptly. And will even take time to call me by phone about my results and her plan of care. Now I'm symptom free.I love this Doctor. I will definitely recommend her to everyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1343495].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 28, 2013

I highly recommend Dr. Karen Freeze. She took the time to speak with me and was very helpful. Not all doctors are alike and some lack compassion but Dr. Freeze does care about her patients and that is something that is very important, especially when someone has an illness. She is an excellent doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1343494].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2013

Just love Dr Freeze she is AMAZING I was having hormone and thyroid problems and she took the time to walk me through my treatment plan step by step and was there for weeks as we resolved the complications I was having!! I would and do recommend her to all my friends and am proud to say my whole family goes to see her and my close friends as well. Finding a doctor to fit my families health style has been difficult but Dr Freeze makes us feel comfortable and loved in the way she treats her patients. I am so glad we found her and suggest her to everyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1343493].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 6, 2012

Dr. Freeze is an extremely good doctor. She is kind, gentle, intelligent and precise. My only complaint is the office staff. On two occasions they said they would mail out my insurance forms and this didn't happen. I'm still waiting and I have called the office and also addressed this in a letter to Dr. Freeze.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1343492].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 1, 2010

Dr. Freeze is the best Dr I have ever had. Gentle, kind, extremley informative. Staff are friendly and the health benefits have been amazing after seeing Dr. Freeze. Two thumbs way up!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1343491].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 30, 2010

I have been going to Dr. Freeze for over 5 years. She listens to my concerns, she is very kind and gentle. She looks for the best treatment that is right for me. I fully recommend her to anyone looking for the natural approach. I wish Insurance companies would add Dr. Freeze to their listings.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1343490].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 15, 2010

Dr. Karen is very effective, patient and knows her stuff. She has helped me with an ailment that no other Dr's could without addicting drugs.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1343489].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2009

Dr Freeze listened to all my concerns and spent a lot of time with me to understand what my medical needs were. She is very kind, polite, gentle and gueniunely concerned about my health and well-being. She is very knowledgeable and was willing to actually address my concerns rather than glossing over them. Her staff is incredibly friendly in person and over the phone and actually return phone cals. In addition, she follows up with you when she says she will. Awesome doctor. MDs could take lessons from her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1343488].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2008

I brought my son in to see her. She listened to what I had to say and offered very clear, intelligent, and helpful information. Because of her, my son is doing wonderfully now! I highly recommend this doctor for children and adults.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1343487].votes_count ]]