Rate Dr. M. JOSEFA Apigo

Dr. M. JOSEFA Apigo's Ratings

I was extremely unhappy with my experience with Dr. Apigo. As a 1st time mother, you can imagine how excited I was for my first appointment, unfortunately it didn’t turn out that way. Dr. Apigo expressed to me that she was very superstitious, which in turn did not sit well with me. I was only 5wk4days pregnant, and she decided to do an u/s which was too early to see anything. She came to the conclusion that my pregnancy was non-viable but did not state that it could be too early to see anything. Because I trusted her, I was in conclusion that I was going to miscarry. However, 4 days later, my 2nd u/s, we were able to see everything. I would not go to Dr. Apigo because of her approach towards things, she did an u/s too early, she had false conclusions, and she did not have sympathy to a first time mother. No woman should ever go through that type of stress.

Submitted Aug. 8, 2011 | flag

Dr. Apigo is a great doctor. I would send any of my friends and faimly to her.

Submitted April 18, 2011 | flag

i love doctor apigo... she's warm and sweet. never made me feel uncomfortable. she explained most everything before i had to ask. she delivered my little girl via c section and my scaring is minimal. Now that she moved to thunderbird it's even better.. considering it's a newer/remodel medical center and the staff there was great... I would most definitely recommend her. she's amazing. As far as the few bad rating she has well you can't make everyone happy...

Submitted March 17, 2011 | flag

dr. apigo is a saint. she is always friendly, polite, helpful, inquisitive, reassuring and generally lovely to interact with. she makes me feel absolutely no discomfort in sharing my personal information and concerns and is overall the best doctor i've had in my entire life.

Submitted Feb. 14, 2011 | flag

I started seeing Dr. Apigo during my first pregnancy and will definately go to her again even if i have to travel further. I was very impressed how quickly she made it to the hospital to deliver me and i swear she was my guardian angel that day. She is an outstanding woman and i really felt she wanted the best for me.

Submitted Feb. 6, 2011 | flag

I have been a patient of Dr. Apigo for the majority of 5 years. When I became pregnant in 2010 I was uncomfortable with the type of care I received. This includes but is not limited to: Unnecessary ultra sounds (four within my first eight weeks) and narcotics which I expressed concern taking during my pregnancy, even in a time of need. When I questioned her decisions I was told I needed to trust her medical expertise. I felt my questions were not wanted or warranted and that my opinion did not matter. I believe her decisions were not in the best interest of myself or my child. I would not recommend her to anyone who has an opinion about their own health care needs.

Submitted Dec. 30, 2010 | flag

Dr Apigo is great. Very helpful and spends time with you if you have any questions. I gave her a 4 on the punctuality...Not many doctors are every on time. Things come up and they have deliveries to do. Most of the time I never waited over 20 min.

Submitted Oct. 26, 2010 | flag

Dr. Apigo fit me in as a new patient, On the day of appointment, they called me super early to let me know she was in surgery and recheduled. They were friendly and helpful. Dr Apigo was warm and welcoming, and I appreciated that she understood my needs. We are having surgery next week, and I am completely comfortable. After 10 years at Desert West, Dr Apigo is my new GYN!

Submitted Oct. 14, 2010 | flag

Dr. Apigo is very attentive. She takes her time so I don't feel rushed when I'm asking her questions. She explained everything she did and was gentle. I highly recommend her!

Submitted June 25, 2010 | flag

Dr. Apigo is absolutely phenomenal. I have searched for over 10 years and through countless doctors trying to discover why I was in so much pain and agony every month. I was always brushed off and told that my pain was normal. Then I was lucky enough to be referred to Dr. Apigo. Within two appointments, she had me educated and scheduled for a procedure to investigate the source of my pain. Not only is she incredibly knowledgeable, but she is extremely compassionate and genuinely cares. She LISTENS, unlike most doctors I've come across. I would absolutely trust her with my life....and I have! I love Dr. Apigo and you will too!!

Submitted May 31, 2010 | flag