You may also like

Rate Dr. M. JOSEFA Apigo

Dr. M. JOSEFA Apigo's Ratings

I love Apigo, she is so upbeat and friendly. I am so glad that my friend told me to go to her. I never want another on again. When she does the pap you dont even know she does it she so gentle. When I was having complication on the end of my pregnancy she wanted me to have my baby soon. Yes sometimes she was running late but stuff comes up and I understand. I highly recommend any of my friends or family to go to her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2811332].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

I was extremely unhappy with my experience with Dr. Apigo. As a 1st time mother, you can imagine how excited I was for my first appointment, unfortunately it didn’t turn out that way. Dr. Apigo expressed to me that she was very superstitious, which in turn did not sit well with me. I was only 5wk4days pregnant, and she decided to do an u/s which was too early to see anything. She came to the conclusion that my pregnancy was non-viable but did not state that it could be too early to see anything. Because I trusted her, I was in conclusion that I was going to miscarry. However, 4 days later, my 2nd u/s, we were able to see everything. I would not go to Dr. Apigo because of her approach towards things, she did an u/s too early, she had false conclusions, and she did not have sympathy to a first time mother. No woman should ever go through that type of stress.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1343550].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 8, 2011

Dr. Apigo is a great doctor. I would send any of my friends and faimly to her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1343549].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 18, 2011

i love doctor apigo... she's warm and sweet. never made me feel uncomfortable. she explained most everything before i had to ask. she delivered my little girl via c section and my scaring is minimal. Now that she moved to thunderbird it's even better.. considering it's a newer/remodel medical center and the staff there was great... I would most definitely recommend her. she's amazing. As far as the few bad rating she has well you can't make everyone happy...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1343548].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2011

dr. apigo is a saint. she is always friendly, polite, helpful, inquisitive, reassuring and generally lovely to interact with. she makes me feel absolutely no discomfort in sharing my personal information and concerns and is overall the best doctor i've had in my entire life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1343547].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2011

I started seeing Dr. Apigo during my first pregnancy and will definately go to her again even if i have to travel further. I was very impressed how quickly she made it to the hospital to deliver me and i swear she was my guardian angel that day. She is an outstanding woman and i really felt she wanted the best for me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1343546].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Apigo for the majority of 5 years. When I became pregnant in 2010 I was uncomfortable with the type of care I received. This includes but is not limited to: Unnecessary ultra sounds (four within my first eight weeks) and narcotics which I expressed concern taking during my pregnancy, even in a time of need. When I questioned her decisions I was told I needed to trust her medical expertise. I felt my questions were not wanted or warranted and that my opinion did not matter. I believe her decisions were not in the best interest of myself or my child. I would not recommend her to anyone who has an opinion about their own health care needs.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1343545].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 30, 2010

Dr Apigo is great. Very helpful and spends time with you if you have any questions. I gave her a 4 on the punctuality...Not many doctors are every on time. Things come up and they have deliveries to do. Most of the time I never waited over 20 min.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1343544].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 26, 2010

Dr. Apigo fit me in as a new patient, On the day of appointment, they called me super early to let me know she was in surgery and recheduled. They were friendly and helpful. Dr Apigo was warm and welcoming, and I appreciated that she understood my needs. We are having surgery next week, and I am completely comfortable. After 10 years at Desert West, Dr Apigo is my new GYN!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1343543].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2010

Dr. Apigo is very attentive. She takes her time so I don't feel rushed when I'm asking her questions. She explained everything she did and was gentle. I highly recommend her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1343542].votes_count ]]