Rate Dr. Venkata Evani

Dr. Venkata Evani's Ratings

Dr ventaka evani is a very good surgeon. He's very nice and knowledgable.he will explain everything and he will listen to your concern. If I rate dr evani alone I will rate him excellent. But the staff are terrible at 1300 n 12st suite 616 Phoenix az. They are rude and not helpful. Dr evani schedule me for surgery and he told his staff name Jennifer to find out the price so I can prepare the money since I don't have insurance and this lady told me she will call me the next day. Weeks passed by nothing no phone call from her I started call the office but they're no help no one in the office can help because every time I call Jennifer only tell the receptionist that she call me as soon as she gets the price. Until I missed my appointment. They don't care at all and I don't understand why they work that kind of job when they can't able to handle their job very well. I wish I can fire them all. So pissed with them because it like this dr but I can't stand with his staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1343566].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 13, 2014

Dr. Evani is the most caring and skilled surgeon. HE LISTENS. He is HUMAN, unlike the doctors I have been seeing in AZ. I do not want any more surgeries but if I did, there is no question I would have him as my surgeon. He is like no other doctor. HE CARES.I was so grateful for him that I sent a basket of fruit dipped in chocolate. It would have been nice to get a thank you from the receptionist when I asked if they enjoyed them. I guess I am expecting too much in this day and age.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1343567].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2013

Dr. Evani is without exception one of the best surgeons I have ever met. As a cancer survivor with multiple surgeries in my history, I can completely endorse Dr. Evani for his technical and social skills. I would not consider going anywhere else for surgical needs.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1343565].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 20, 2013

Do not get mesh put into your body for any reason, not even a hernia repair! It caused debilitating chronic pain for 3 years and finally had to be removed.. It caused the spermatic cord to tangle into a knot! Please do your research on the complications of mesh!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1343564].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 7, 2013

The doctor was knowledgeable but the staff was all over. Very disorganized. I decided to not have surgery because they are not good at returning phone calls.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1343563].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 5, 2012

I felt Dr. Evani was an excellent Dr. He listened to my questions and answered them all with care and concern. He explained everything as well as things I forgot to ask about. He talked me through the entire procedure and his assurance was comforting. I felt he was a great Dr..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1343562].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 4, 2010

I do not have the expertise to rate the surgical skills of any doctor, but I believe I am alive today due to Dr. Evani. In addition, he treated me with concern and respect at all times. He was available when necessary. His in-office nurses were helpful & caring as well. I have nothing but positive things to say about the doctor. His receptionist was a different story-impatient, rude, & dismissive.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1343561].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 21, 2009

I have never met a better doctor than Dr. Evani. He is so caring and comforting and listened to everything I had to say. He took out half my thyroid and did a great job. I thank God I found him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1343560].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 1, 2009

I love this doctor. He has operated on me three times for benign breast tumors. He is gentle, kind, compassionate and at the same time very professional. His mother had breast cancer, so he really cares about women who face breast issues. He is the ideal doctor in my mind...really caring and comforting.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1343559].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2009

He was supposedly called in to assist with removing cystadenoma; did incomplete job; had to go seeking out more technically skilled physician surgeon to complete what he & Dr Laband did not / could not /would not complete. He also came to see me for 5 minutes or less to explain what was done 2 days after the procedure.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1343558].votes_count ]]