Rate Dr. Blair Rudston-Brown

Dr. Blair Rudston-Brown's Ratings

Dr. Rudston-Brown has been in my life since the 90's he helped my father through his cancer and then he help my mother through her cancer. I had enlarged lymph nodes and he took me in immediately got the result and I went to see oncologist in Vancouver and within a 3 months period I diagnosed Without his support and commitment to my health I really do believe I would be gone by now. with stage 4 bone cancer and enlarge lymph nodes. I was in terminal status and was given 4 rounds of chemo the was new to the scene. I have put me into remission.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2533647].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 11, 2014

Besides being extremely rushed the last visit, he is very kind, knowledgeable, and caring. Not quite as rushed would be nice...didn't even have a chance to ask about something, but, if I had made a point to ask, he would have answered...so I should have spoke up. Past appointments went great.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1343806].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 15, 2013

I found Dr. Rudston-Brown to be an excellent surgeon as well as very caring. He is right to the point and is very thorough. His receptionist is excellent as well, compassionate and caring. I would recommend him to anyone who gets diagnosed with breast cancer.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1343805].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 30, 2012

He is the best! Always caring and right to business with nothing unturned. His "assistant" is the fantastic. She juggles patients, phone, computer, the Doc himself, and never drops the ball. Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1343804].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 2, 2011

I think the receptionist swas great.she seemed pretty friendly to me... and I'd been to a few doctors with mean receptionists

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1343803].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 15, 2011

The best Doctor you could ask for. However his receptionist has him fooled as she is polite when he is around, otherwise controlling, rude and not trustworthy. So unfortunate.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1343802].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 22, 2011

great doc 2 hernias done by him great guy, even had a joke for me before they put me under.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1343801].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 22, 2011

I would trust this gentleman to operate on me or anyone I loved- in a heartbeat! He is amazing!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1343800].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 30, 2010

Dr. Rudston-Brown is a very kind, compassionate, and extremely skilled surgeon who did excellent surgery on me. Drs. like him are hard to come by. I recommend him with the highest respect. His receptionist also is a gem, always polite, and helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1343799].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 18, 2010

Hernia Surgery. Very competent, polite and informed me of all aspects. Receptionist was very polite and did an excellent job in keeping me informed. Jim W

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1343798].votes_count ]]