Dr. Harpal Singh

Rate Dr. Harpal Singh

Dr. Harpal Singh's Ratings

It's been more than 10 years I know dr.sing. I find him nice helpful and very knowledgeable . My parents are going to him past 10 years and they like him very much. He worked so hard to bring my dad back after his stroke.

Submitted Feb. 11, 2014 | flag

Submitted Feb. 11, 2014 | flag

Dr Singh has been my family doctor for about 13 years. I have zero complaints about him. He's a great doctor on all levels.

Submitted Feb. 17, 2013 | flag

I have been so impressed with Dr. Singh that when I moved away to Newmarket I kept him as my GP and traveled to see him, and even when I moved to Napanee,I still made the trip to Burlington to continue with him. He is personable, very knowledgable, professional and efficient. He effectively manages the interface with other specialists. I would highly recommend Dr Singh!

Submitted Dec. 22, 2011 | flag

Excellent family Doctor. Wife and I started with him in Oakville walkin and his move to Burlington coincided with ours. We have seen him for several health concerns and he was very effective or referred to good specialist in each case. Highly recommend as a family doctor and the walk-in extends the availability very effectively.

Submitted July 8, 2011 | flag

I did file a complaint with the College of Physicians and Surgeons regarding Dr. Singh's disturbing behavior during an appointment with myself and minor child. The College handled my complaint/concerns in a very proffesional and courteous manner. The resolution to my complaint was very satisfactory. I have changed physicians and am not in the care of a wonderful doctor who listens and is very knowledgeable. We manage my family's healthcare needs TOGETHER.

Submitted Jan. 31, 2011 | flag

HE HAS REFUSED TO TALK WITH ME REGARDING MY CONCERNS REGARDING MY HUSBANDS HEALTH ISSUES. EVEN THOUGH ANOTHER SPECIALIST REQUESTED MY HUSBAND BE PUT BACK ON PREVIOUS MEDICATIONS, HE REFUSED TO DO SO. I AM REPORTING HIM TO THE COLLEGE OF PHYSICIANS & SURGEONS WHAT IS WHICH EVERYONE SHOULD DO. RATE MDS IS ONLY ALLOWING US ALL TO BLOW OFF STEAM. THE COLLEGE IS THE WAY TO GO. THEY HAVE A WEB SITE. STAFF WILL NOT RELAY INFORMATION TO DR. GUESS THEY ARE ALL AFRAID OF HIS RATH. STAFF, MNGR. SHARON COULD DO NOTHING FOR ME, EVEN THOUGH I LEFT HER THE MESSAGE.

Submitted Dec. 13, 2010 | flag

I found Dr. Singh very caring, a great listener, always ready to make a referral. and a great Doctor. To go to a Doctor's office and not expect to wait and then expect him to sit and wait to hear your issues is ridiculous. I think he is a great Doctor

Submitted June 16, 2010 | flag

Ive been with Dr.Singh for over 7 yeras now, and even when he was confronted with something he didn't know, we were immediately referred to a specialist - and then eventually Toronto Sick kids. Doctors are human, they make mistakes, if you expect perfection then don't goto a doctor.

Submitted June 3, 2010 | flag

Visited on multiple occasions over 3 yrs with repeated complaint of same symptoms. No resolution and basically got the impression he thought I was a complainer. Well doctor, I got a diagnosis of AS - a rheumatoid type arthritis. Had he done his due diligence I would not have had to suffer. New doctor figured it out and now on medication which has greatly reduced symptoms.

Submitted June 1, 2010 | flag