Rate Dr. Mayda Arias

Dr. Mayda Arias's Ratings

I am the mother of a patient and I am extremely upset at the unprofessional attitude of the staff at Broward Center. My son was told over the phone that they had the results of his tests yesterday and that the doctor said he needs to get a surgeon. Really???? What kind of surgeon? Get a surgeon! are you kidding me?? The doctor could not talk to him and tell him what kind of surgeon? Why??? HOW UNPROFESSIONAL of a staff to even be allowed to say something like that!!! This is not the first time the staff has been soooooooooooooo helpful. I am trullllly upset!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2116736].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 4, 2013

Dr. Arias is a wonderful doctor & person, very compassionate and caring! She takes time to talk to you...makes you feel special!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2116735].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 30, 2008

She is knowledgable, caring,and comfortable to talk to. I like her very much.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2116734].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 27, 2007

i felt very comfortable with this doctor. she was caring and comforting.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2116733].votes_count ]]