Rate Dr. Roy Cline

Dr. Roy Cline's Ratings

I am 34 years old and have had a mild case of strabismus my entire life, and in my 30's it got worse to where i couldn't drive without hitting a curb or just go crazy in day-to-day life. I read Dr Cline's reviews and decided to take the plunge and go in for a surgery. Well, the whole experience was just exceptional - from the ease of getting appointments (i am from Kelowna and they really helped with the scheduling), to the surgery, the expertise and friendliness of Cline and his staff, and everything in between. I got in right away, everything was organized and on schedule, everyone was helpful. I have to tell you, I was VERY worried about having this done, but my eyes are now PERFECT and I cannot thank Doctor Cline enough for improving my life. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2624207].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2014

Dr. Cline is one of the kindest physicians I have ever met. He is extremely talented and truly listens to his patients. I have been dealing with issues related to my eyes since the age of two. I have undergone two surgeries with him and have nothing but positive things to say. I think that for parents dealing with a child needing his expertise, there is nobody better. As an adult now, I am so thankful that there is someone like Dr. Cline out there. I truly cannot say enough positive things about him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2448184].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 28, 2014

I am 33 years old. I had diplopia and strabismus all my life. It got worse during the last years since I was obliged to sit behind the desk and work with computer for many hours. I was so reluctant to go and see a doctor for this. Finally, I gave up and was refered to Dr Cline (best decision made last year!). Dr Cline is extremely knowledgeable, patient and a gentleman. He patiently spent time examining my eyes and booked an operation for me. It's now more than a year since I have undergone sytrabismus surgery and some times I feel like I never had this problem. My eyes are straight and I no longer have diplopia. I am very thankful for him for curing my eyes and to be honest with you, I have never been this much satisfied with a doctor for years. I also need to mention that his receptionist is also a very nice and kind lady.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1344523].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2013

I called the office as I was lost and the secretary was so helpful. First time ever there was no anxiety in her voice and she was not in a hurry because she was too busy to help me. Met with the dr she was so terrific. Explained things very well and was patient, polite and very courteous.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1344522].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 11, 2013

Dr. Cline is the best! I was referred to him from Courtenay, BC and we went to see him. I got surgery the next month! It was great. Very punctual, very helpful and an all around great doctor and surgeon!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1344521].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 19, 2011

We love Dr. Cline! Several of our friends have children who are patients of his as well and we can't share enough positive comments about this man. It will be a sad day when he retires!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1344520].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 9, 2011

The best eye surgeon. My daughter had been his patient for strabithmus for 7 years since she was 2. We are very lucky to have him as her doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1344519].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2010

I've been seeing Dr. Cline since i was 3, and i am now almost 17. He is the BEST. No joke. =)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1344518].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2010

in 1998 my son then was 4 years old, he was diagnoised with amblyopia in his right eye.We were so blessed to have Dr.Cline as our specialist.He has such a wonderful bed side manner.He explained his condition so we could understand it and the treatment he recommended saved his eye sight.My son sees him every couple of years and his eye has greatly improved.I highly recommend Dr Cline.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1344517].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2010

Dr Cline is a caring and talented surgeon who performed strabismus surgery on me as an adult. I am myself a physician, and I cannot recommend him enough!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1344516].votes_count ]]