Rate Dr. David R. Plocki

Dr. David R. Plocki's Ratings

Pay attention to what you're billed for. WHY? Despite being told by office staff to not be concerned with receiving a statement each month stating I owed an additional $500, 7 months later I received an additional bill from them for "late fees". The statement said that after having to send me a bill for 7 months, they now had to charge me for it! Yet, when my insurance company called them for an explanation (because they had paid my bill months earlier), the office said I didn't owe them the additional $500 (never did), but they still wanted the "late fee". Which they won't be getting, of course.

Submitted Jan. 17, 2014 | flag

Dr. Plocki, was kind, professional, and available to answer all my questions or fill perscriptions. The procedure was fast and painless and I recovered quickly with no difficulties. I couldn't have asked for a better wisdom tooth extraction.

Submitted April 3, 2009 | flag

Personable, takes his time answering questions. Comes well recommended. Friendly office staff.

Submitted March 8, 2007 | flag