Rate Dr. Carol Anania

Dr. Carol Anania's Ratings

Dr. Anania help my husband and I to have beautiful twin girls!! She was always helpful, knowledgeable, and compassionate.

Submitted Aug. 10, 2014 | flag

While Dr. Anania was not my main doctor, I did interact with her a lot. She did a lot of monitoring for my IVF Cycle. She also did the egg retrieval. I thought she had excellent bedside manners. She answered all of my questions. I must say she was very patient with me.

Submitted Jan. 5, 2014 | flag

Let me start by saying after 6 years and 3 IVF transfers, we still hadn't concieved a child. This being said, Dr. Annania was always coutious and caring, answered all our questions and called us when we asked. Some here may be mistakingly take matter-of-fact way of answering questions as rude-but I'd rather have it true than "smoothed" over. She was a great Dr. who I'd recommend to any couple.

Submitted Dec. 3, 2010 | flag

My partner and I have had the opportunity to work with Dr. Anania around 2 pregnancies. We have always found her to be warm, up to date on my medical history, and willing to answer any questions we may have. She always has a smile when greeting us and while serious while discussing tx options, I have always felt that she has our best interest in mind. Her nursing staff has been excellent in both locations where we have worked with her and we have, more than once, recieved personal phone calls from her to talk with us about certain decisions that needed to be made. Dr. Anania is a wonderful physician that we would choose to follow wherever she was practicing should we choose to have another child.

Submitted Aug. 2, 2010 | flag

We consulted Dr Anania for a fibroid issue.She was very thorough with the diagnosis. She provided appropriate treatment options. Her staff is responsive, they are prompt in answering and returning the calls. Yes she is a bit cold, however her job is not to make friends ... she does a good job. Would definitely recommend her

Submitted April 9, 2010 | flag

The entire experience from start to finish was great. Dr. Anania and the entire staff was kind, helpful, friendly and always there for us during our treatment.

Submitted March 25, 2010 | flag

I completely disagree with the negative posts. Dr. Anania is very knowledgeable and caring. She is very honest and stright forward. I always knew whet to expect and could count on the nursing staff every step of the way.

Submitted March 24, 2010 | flag

I'm shocked by the negative comments. We did an extensive search of clinics and doctors before meeting with Dr. Anania. She is extremely knowledgeable, listens to you, and gives you a realistic approach. She's very analytical and reflective. She is the 1st doctor we saw that didn't try to "sell" the baby-making process to us. She's a surgeon and RE, not a therapist. I'd rather get a knowledgeable doctor who had my health and concerns at the forefront than a shoulder to cry on about our fertility problems. There are specialists and support groups for that, too.

Submitted Dec. 15, 2009 | flag

I also found Dr Anania to be cold and uncaring and not very knowledgeable.It seemed to me that she was just in it for the money and not to give me the best chances of having a baby. I think the nurses were great and part of the reason I kept giving her the benifit of the doubt.She never did one procedure on me I found that to be strange. I have switched doctors and I am so much happier now with the care that I'm receiving. I would never recommend her to anyone.

Submitted Nov. 29, 2009 | flag

Dr. Anania was extremely knowledgeable and compassionate regarding our situation. The negative comments must have been from people who were unsuccessful and/or frustrated. Ditto to all of the positive comments

Submitted June 28, 2009 | flag