Rate Dr. Charlotte Morley

Dr. Charlotte Morley's Ratings

Dr. Morley takes her time with her patients, which is why her appointments I guess are always behind. She is patient, listens, asks lots of questions, and seems to really care. Her secretary on the other hand is beyond unhelpful, and rude. If you need to deal with her, good luck, otherwise I love Dr. Morley and so does my son, making our visits pleasant.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2712292].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2015

Dr.Morley is amazing,because of a.job I do I take several children to see her including my young son..she is very thorough and doesn't mis anything. Halifax is lucky to have her

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2693511].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2015

Be very careful with Dr. Morley. While she has attended some of what I can only assume some of the best universities to receive her medical license. She is still human and she is still capable of making life changing mistakes. Please be an advocate for your child and never hesitate to ask for lab work if you are questioning some of her answers. It could save your child's life. I will not delve into my unfortunate encounter with Dr. Morley, but I will not allow another child or parent be susceptible to the life changing event that happened to me that could have been easily fixed by her doing her job properly. Never hesitate to ask numerous questions and go with your gut. If you feel there is something wrong, request blood work, the numbers will never lie.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1344819].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 3, 2014

My daughter has been a patient of Dr. Morley since she was 5 months old- and she turned 4 last week. She has been both compassionate and knowledgable. An excellent Dr. We saw her after being referred by friends and would recommend her to anyone. While there is a wait too see her, that is the way our healthcare system is. Good Dr's are worth the wait!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1344818].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 26, 2012

Very good. So happy to have her. You can tell that she cares about the kids! But she is busy! expect a wait.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1344817].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 17, 2012

i AM A BIG FAN OF DR MORLEY. SHE'S THOROUGH VERY BRIGHT. sHE IS DETERMINED TO FIGURE OUT WHAT'S WROING WITH MY SON. I HAVE SEEN HER BOTH IN THE ER AND IN HER OFFICE FOR ONE OF MY SONS. SHE'S QUIET AND A BIG SERIOUS BUT I CAN DEAL WITH THAT.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1344816].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 5, 2012

I brought my young daughter to the IWK ER yesterday and saw Dr. Morley. I truly understand how busy the emerg can be, however, when she finally came to see us the interaction was less than helpful. I felt she had no answers as to what was happening. I also felt very judged for having brought my daughter in, and very disempowered in trying to advocate for my young child. She didn't have time for questions and completely went in circles when trying to answer the questions I did ask. Then I left feeling angry because I didn't stand up for my daughter. I left with a prescription. Nothing else. I have always had nothing but the best to say about the IWK, but yesterdays visit was awful. I am very disheartened.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1344815].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2011

Great doctor, very knowledgeable. She listens to your concerns and is very thorough. Truly cares about her patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1344814].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 13, 2010

Dr. Morley is a knowledgeable, kind and wonderful doctor who takes time to think your child’s situation thru, then clearly communicates to you the course of action. She doesn’t just write a prescription and send you on your merry way. All our children go to her and she is absolutely terrific with kids. If you wait a few extra minutes in the waiting room it is only because she cares, so much that she never rushes you out the door and truly listens to your concerns with true caring and attention. I have lived in several cities and towns across Canada and had several family doctors along the way and she is by far the best with our children. If you wait a few extra minutes, well that’s what you get when you go to a superior doctor who will not rush your child out the door to just move on to the next number. Your child is a patient not a number with her. Dr. Morley is genuine in her caring if she is your children’s doctor you are truly lucky; no actually you’re blessed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1344813].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2010

Very knowledgeable and comforting. Great at returning phone messages. Cautious and goes above and beyond expected treatment advise.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1344812].votes_count ]]