Rate Dr. Charlotte Morley

Dr. Charlotte Morley's Ratings

Be very careful with Dr. Morley. While she has attended some of what I can only assume some of the best universities to receive her medical license. She is still human and she is still capable of making life changing mistakes. Please be an advocate for your child and never hesitate to ask for lab work if you are questioning some of her answers. It could save your child's life. I will not delve into my unfortunate encounter with Dr. Morley, but I will not allow another child or parent be susceptible to the life changing event that happened to me that could have been easily fixed by her doing her job properly. Never hesitate to ask numerous questions and go with your gut. If you feel there is something wrong, request blood work, the numbers will never lie.

Submitted March 3, 2014 | flag

My daughter has been a patient of Dr. Morley since she was 5 months old- and she turned 4 last week. She has been both compassionate and knowledgable. An excellent Dr. We saw her after being referred by friends and would recommend her to anyone. While there is a wait too see her, that is the way our healthcare system is. Good Dr's are worth the wait!

Submitted Sept. 26, 2012 | flag

Very good. So happy to have her. You can tell that she cares about the kids! But she is busy! expect a wait.

Submitted July 17, 2012 | flag

i AM A BIG FAN OF DR MORLEY. SHE'S THOROUGH VERY BRIGHT. sHE IS DETERMINED TO FIGURE OUT WHAT'S WROING WITH MY SON. I HAVE SEEN HER BOTH IN THE ER AND IN HER OFFICE FOR ONE OF MY SONS. SHE'S QUIET AND A BIG SERIOUS BUT I CAN DEAL WITH THAT.

Submitted Jan. 5, 2012 | flag

I brought my young daughter to the IWK ER yesterday and saw Dr. Morley. I truly understand how busy the emerg can be, however, when she finally came to see us the interaction was less than helpful. I felt she had no answers as to what was happening. I also felt very judged for having brought my daughter in, and very disempowered in trying to advocate for my young child. She didn't have time for questions and completely went in circles when trying to answer the questions I did ask. Then I left feeling angry because I didn't stand up for my daughter. I left with a prescription. Nothing else. I have always had nothing but the best to say about the IWK, but yesterdays visit was awful. I am very disheartened.

Submitted Jan. 7, 2011 | flag

Great doctor, very knowledgeable. She listens to your concerns and is very thorough. Truly cares about her patients.

Submitted Oct. 13, 2010 | flag

Dr. Morley is a knowledgeable, kind and wonderful doctor who takes time to think your child’s situation thru, then clearly communicates to you the course of action. She doesn’t just write a prescription and send you on your merry way. All our children go to her and she is absolutely terrific with kids. If you wait a few extra minutes in the waiting room it is only because she cares, so much that she never rushes you out the door and truly listens to your concerns with true caring and attention. I have lived in several cities and towns across Canada and had several family doctors along the way and she is by far the best with our children. If you wait a few extra minutes, well that’s what you get when you go to a superior doctor who will not rush your child out the door to just move on to the next number. Your child is a patient not a number with her. Dr. Morley is genuine in her caring if she is your children’s doctor you are truly lucky; no actually you’re blessed.

Submitted April 2, 2010 | flag

Very knowledgeable and comforting. Great at returning phone messages. Cautious and goes above and beyond expected treatment advise.

Submitted Aug. 5, 2009 | flag

Dr. Morley has been my son's doctor for about 8 years. She is very thorough and investigates all concerns seriously and effectively. I appreciate that she takes her time during our visits, we are never rushed out of the office. The wait time is sometimes long, but the wait is totally worth it because the quality of care is second to none.

Submitted July 27, 2009 | flag

An amazing doctor; she is very knowledgeable, thorough, & errs on the side of caution if she is unsure. She discovered an eye and heart condition in my child by a routine checkup of which specialists at the IWK were amazed she was able to discover. She is highly competent so wait time is not usually an issue!

Submitted March 9, 2009 | flag