Dr. Kwame Danso

Rate Dr. Kwame Danso

Dr. Kwame Danso's Ratings

I saw this doctor for the first time last week. It was a horrible experience and I will never put my child through that again!

Submitted June 3, 2014 | flag

dr. danso was my twin girls doc. when they where born on aug 21 1991 kelowna bc. the girls were 7.5 week early. my name is stephanie pepin the girls names are amanda and brittany pepin. he was wonderful. i would love to get a hold of him because he had told me he wasdoing some reserch on premature births and the difficulties they may face, there where many obsticals in there lives. he was right. children who are born prematurly have many developmental problems. dr. danso please contact me. 435 gilpen rd grand forks bc v0h 1h9 canada phone 250 442 0558 cell 250 443 9119 by the way the girls have never understood that there are consiquences for choices they have made. dr. danso is a wise man

Submitted July 19, 2012 | flag

I saw Dr. Danso as a child myself I went through horrible allergies which turned into bad asthma, and a little later on in my child hood was diognosed with epilepsy. Dr. Danso helped me through all of them wonderfully. ... Now I have a son and he also saw Dr.Danso. Infact Dr. Danso saved my sons life when another Doctor was to lazy to order a simple blood test ... We love ya Dr. Danso !!!

Submitted April 7, 2011 | flag

Dr. Danso has now moved back to Ghana to run a medical centre there! He will be missed in Surrey

Submitted April 21, 2010 | flag

Kwame was my sons doctor from about one minute after he was born. He saved my son on more than one occation. He is the best , most informative doctor I have ever come across. He will be greatly missed by myself and others.

Submitted Dec. 4, 2009 | flag

I saw this doctor for years he gained my trust then destroyed it. I have a child who is ADHD and after a long time trying to find the best method to treat his we started med.s. a while after being on the med.s the school said they were no longer working..instead of upping her does as it would have caused weight loss, he put her on different med.s.After a month of being on them we came for a check up..at which time he continued to call the med.s Ritalin. I asked why when it wasn't and he told me that she was in fact on Ritalin. When I stated we had spoken for years about my concerns on putting her on that medication.(I said no) he said.. "If I told you,you would not of allowed me to do it". That is against the law! there is no excuse for it.. I said no!This doctor lied to me and manipulated us..very disappointed with that..makes me sad to see such a great doctor do something like this.. Previous he was thought to be to me the best pediatrician we have seen.

Submitted Nov. 9, 2009 | flag

Not a good experience with this Doctor. He made some very inappropriate comments and didn't even realize he made them...maybe that's just his culture but it doesn't jive with mine. I'll be sure to ask for a different referral next time.

Submitted Sept. 21, 2009 | flag

Dr. Danso was very helpful with my twins when they were born. He was patient and followed up on my questions. He didn't rush through any appointments. He made good referrals. His staff however, do no return calls for appointments, even after calling repeatedly and leaving messages. They never seem to answer the phone. This is the second year that they are not returning calls to book a follow-up appointment.

Submitted Feb. 16, 2009 | flag

we ha the joy of working with dr. d when our son was an infant. he is now 17 and we owe his good health to great care when he was a premature baby. dr. danso always had time and a big smile for our family. we all enjoyed every encounter we had with him. even years later he recognizes us and remembers the time we spent in his care in kelowna. great guy. fabulous doctor.

Submitted Oct. 10, 2008 | flag

He starting seeing my daughter when she was 12 she is now almost 18 and LOVES her visits with Dr. D! He had noticed an eye probelm one time and instructed us to get to an opthamologist immediately because something just wasn't right. When we got in to see the opthamologist later that same day, it turned out that she had punctured her cornea. She could have lost her eyesight if it hadn't been for him. He is the BEST!

Submitted April 25, 2007 | flag