Dr. Lenbert M. Wong

Dr. Lenbert M. Wong

Rate Dr. Lenbert M. Wong

Dr. Lenbert M. Wong's Ratings

This was difficult to rate while I found he was incredibly knowledgeable as far as conventional medicine goes. He is extremely kind and takes more time than any other dr has taken with any of my 4 kids. My issue is that I am more interested in holistic health care, of which he had zero knowledge, or at least he doesn't present it in his practice. He made me feel badly for strictly breast feeding my 9 month old, for not administering vaccines on a "timely basis" (I like to space them out--and actually after research have decided not to vaccinate until after age 2). I also found to be incredibly aggressive. My 5 mo old had a UTI- I told him the circumstances (my mother in-law wiped her backside and front with the same side of the wipe) but he still preferred I go through with a VCUG. Typically, you wait until 2 UTIs to act on it. My daughter was injected with dye and x-rayed about 30 times on her entire midsection. Horrifying to watch her exposure to radiation.

Submitted June 4, 2011 | flag

We love Dr.Wong! We have been seeing him for seven years, and are very happy with him. He is great, personable, and very thorough. I was so relieved to have him help at the hospital after our first born. I was having trouble nursing and all the nurses and lactation specialists tried helping but nothing was working. Dr. Wong asked about nursing, I explained the problem and he knew how to solve it right away! I was so happy. For the past 7 years we have always been so glad to have him as our pediatrician. The best. We were debating relocating and one of our cons was that Dr. Wong couldn't go with us!

Submitted Dec. 4, 2010 | flag

We have been going to Dr wong for 17 years and he is GREAT as long as you listen to his advice and try to communicate. If you sit there and expect him to read your mind(like my brother did) and then dont do as Dr Wong asks ( as my brother did) he is going to call you on it and you will not be happy with him ( as my brother is)

Submitted Nov. 2, 2010 | flag

Dr. Lenbert Wong is the absolute best pediatrician we have ever experienced!! He always provides a friendly welcome and sincerely listens to all concerns. He makes the kids feel like very special, well known friends/patients. He is also very thorough with his diagnosis and tests. He never makes us feel rushed. He also never makes us feel silly for making appointments or expressing concerns. He always calls us himself with any test results. He is also very responsive if we are to call with any questions. The kids just love him and grumble if we have to see a different Dr. if Dr. Wong is out or booked. We parents love him! The kids love him! We trust and enjoy him completely! We feel very thankful to have him as our children's doctor. I put a 5 on punctual since we typically do not have to wait long. I don't know of any pediatrician who can be right on time for any appt. beyond the 1st one of the day. We can't say enough positive things about Dr. Wong!!

Submitted Aug. 12, 2009 | flag

stuck on one diagnoses , doesn't look at other possibility's, still the same symptoms going on.

Submitted March 4, 2009 | flag

Excellent doc w/great support and clerical staff; our prior pediatrician was a big zero; Doctor actually expresses interest/concern for parental input, diagnosis appropriately, and ta-da.... a happy kid that enjoys going to the doctor. All docs should understand this basic formula, or go into research only.

Submitted Feb. 7, 2009 | flag

Very, very good Dr., always being patience to listening my questions. My boys like him.

Submitted Nov. 13, 2008 | flag

This doctor refused to see my child. He was more concerned about getting paid than seeing his patient.

Submitted Aug. 3, 2008 | flag

Dr. Wong has always been efficient and helpful. He will exhaust all measures but has never done anything that that we felt was not needed. He knows his stuff and he is very good at explaining himself.

Submitted April 3, 2008 | flag

Dr. Wong is amazing!! I'm an RN and both of my children are his patients. I can say with absolute certainty that he's very knowledgeable, honest, caring, and very comforting. My youngest son was hospitalized with a serious illness and Dr. Wong was supportive and very thorough with his assessment and quick with getting test results to us. This is the BEST pediatrician I've ever had the pleasure of interacting with. Alot of the nurses I work with have Dr. Wong as their children's pediatrician too. That says ALOT about him, when knowledgeable health care professionals choose him as well.

Submitted Feb. 10, 2008 | flag