Rate Dr. David French

Dr. David French's Ratings

Dr. French is a perfectionist! You get nothing but the very best clinical care from this Doctor who also expects top standards of practice from his staff as well. I have been a patient for a very long time and because of the treatment received, my gum disease is at bay and I have been able to retain most of my natural teeth. Probably the best service you are ever going to receive in Alberta.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2448217].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 3, 2014

Dr. French is extremely knowledgeable and took the time to explain his recommendations so I had a good understanding of what was going to be transpiring with my treatment. I was very comfortable with the surgery and the outcome has been excellent. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. French and his staff - they have a very professional office and everyone was focused on taking care of my needs. I really appreciated the service and care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2448216].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2014

Very knowledgeable doctor, great services. I am very happy with the treatment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1345632].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 24, 2014

Extremely Smart, Confident, Listens Well, Considers the whole patient, Implant Guru

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1345631].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2014

I had very extensive work to be done and I was nervous - not only about the possible discomfort and the outcome, but also about my appearance in the meantime. Dr. French and his staff are so knowledgeable, polite, reassuring and kind that my fears were abated. I am now about 2/3 through a several-month treatment plan and am very pleased. At each stage my questions have been answered and concerns addressed. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. French and his quality staff!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1345630].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 17, 2013

Exceptional treatment! Extremely skilled and professional doctor. Excellent communication - fully understood all aspects of my treatment before during and after. Felt very safe, confident and comfortable the entire time. Loved it that the actual dentist called the next day to check on me. Can't say enough great things about the staff. I would highly recommend Dr. French and his staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1345629].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 10, 2013

One of the better Periodontists in the city; would surely recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1345628].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 6, 2012

Dr. French took such good care of me! They got me in even though they were fully booked several months ahead by recognizing that it was urgent. I really appreciate the extra effort and the staff was fantastic.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1345627].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 17, 2012

All went well, until I questioned my bill, than was told not to come back.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1345626].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 30, 2012

I have always enjoyed going here which is rare when it comes to dental work. Dr. French is very professional and made me feel very comfortable during my surgery and numerous follow-ups. He is excellent at what he does and it shows in his work. Would recommend him to anyone, his office staff are amazing as well! Glad to be done my dental work but I will miss these guys! Thanks

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1345625].votes_count ]]