Rate Dr. Nina Ahuja

Dr. Nina Ahuja's Ratings

Dr. Ahuja is truly a gifted surgeon. I had cataract surgery in both eyes with fantastic results. She was very thorough and detailed, took time to answer all my questions. Dr. Ahuja is very knowledgeable caring, compassionate, down to earth individual and an awesome doctor. I would highly recommend Dr. Ahuja

Submitted Nov. 9, 2013 | flag

What I like about Dr.Ahuja is that she took the time to hear my concerns. Even though she had a full waiting room, and I did have to wait a bit, I did not feel rushed. She was patient, thorough and polite. I also liked that she suggested a natural remedy that supported the drops that she prescribed. I feel she is a well rounded Doctor and knows how to be respectful.

Submitted June 3, 2013 | flag

It is clear that this doc is focused more on making money than helping people. I waited forever and felt like a number. Ms Ahuja was at best, not present because she wasn't really listening. My consult was a complete waste of time. If you want a good eye doc, find one downtown Toronto.

Submitted May 29, 2013 | flag

Submitted March 25, 2013 | flag

I have just had both eyes operated on by very efficiant and capable Dr.the results are tremendous.I found the whole experience amazing,and the rest of the staff in her office most efficiant and helpful Thank you Dr Ahuja for Job well done.I would recommend you to any one. J.M. People just dont understand that it is immpossibe to keep exact appoinments.Who knows how long each cosultation will take,and to be on call at the same time.

Submitted Dec. 19, 2012 | flag

The doc loads patients into her office all waiting for her to show up, sometimes she's an hour late. What a joke. She knows no one will complain, she doesn't give a crapola. All she must care about is her whopping pay check . The staff are a bunch of craks

Submitted Dec. 11, 2012 | flag

Dr. Ahuja did both my cataracts, excellent job. very professional and very caring Dr. I now see 20/20. I would recommend her to anyone.

Submitted Sept. 8, 2012 | flag

I Had a growth removed from my lower eye lid, because I was in my early forties I was concerned about aesthetics. Dr. Ahuja did a great job and it was not even noticeable. There is a waiting period for an appointment as she is very busy and the office runs late, but there are not many doctors like her in the area. The staff is not always emphathetic nor do they answer the phones or return calls, can improve in that area. Overall, good doctor.

Submitted March 29, 2012 | flag

When I needed her she was there for me. Very efficient. Takes time to talk things over.

Submitted Jan. 17, 2012 | flag

Dr. Ahuja is very professional and an excellent specialist. She did my cataract operations last year with good outcome and after care. Very fast in the OR.

Submitted May 31, 2011 | flag