Dr. Paul Chan

Rate Dr. Paul Chan

Dr. Paul Chan's Ratings

Nicest Doctor EVER!!!!! Nothing bad to say about this super friendly and empathetic man! He is very knowledgeable and really takes his time with his patients, and you can tell he cares! Only thing I am sad about is his practice is not accepting new patients!! :'C

Submitted July 22, 2014 | flag

This is the best doctor anybody can have. He is our family doctor since 2000. He is always caring, patient and knowladgeable. He always takes his time with you, you never feel rushed out of his office, he always try the best for his patients.

Submitted March 1, 2013 | flag

Dr. Chan is one of the best doctors whom I have even had. He really cares his patients' health with his great professional knowledge. His diagnosis is earnest and exactness. He always apologizes if I have to wait a little longer, which is even for the reason that the previous patient needs more his time.

Submitted Jan. 31, 2013 | flag

He is Fantastic!! He takes time with you and listen. If he does know know the answer right then, he calls you later to tell you. He is the most caring doctor I have ever met.

Submitted Dec. 5, 2011 | flag

He is very polite and understanding. In case he is late, he apologizes (unlike many other doctors). As a family doctor, he cares about his patients very much and investigate passionately about their issues and medical problems.

Submitted Nov. 22, 2010 | flag

Very caring, knowlegeable, and thorough gp. He always makes you feel comfortable and is always very thorough in his examinations and research. I would highly recommend him to anyone. Some staff members are hard to understand on the phone (esl). Also, Dr Chan tends to run late due to his longer than average visits.

Submitted Oct. 12, 2010 | flag

Excellent, caring doctor who makes a sincere effort to understand his patients' issues and to help them. Very knowledgeable; terrific at following up and letting you know your progress.

Submitted Aug. 30, 2010 | flag

My family feel very luck to have Dr. Chan as our family doctor. We have been his patients for 9 years and we think he is the best doctor we could even ask for. He really cares his patients with his professional skills and kind heart. He is the best.

Submitted Aug. 3, 2010 | flag

I am very lucky to be accepted as a patient of Dr. Paul Chan. He has been a long term family physician of my wife's side of family and became our son's MD since he was born 5 months ago. Dr. Paul Chan is the best physician I have ever met. Being a general dentist myself I find Dr. Chan most caring, sincere and knowledgeable. His attention to details and quality of care are a rarity as many physicians choose to work in walk-in clinics to make their daily quota in the shortest possible time. Dr. Chan is one who cares about his patients and not just your daily run of the mill type of MD. We live in Vancouver West but travel to Port Coquitlam to see him. The fact that he spends more than 1/2 hr in a routine check up and going through all the clinical tests for our son is well worth the travelling time and the wait. I think all health care providers should learn from this MD. His humility and sincerity make him a great doctor yet extremely approacheable.

Submitted June 21, 2010 | flag

Our family feel so lucky to have been able to join Dr. Chan's list five years ago. His general care is outstanding, he is in the 'preventative care' group of doctors. As a senior, with two surgeries and many ailments since then, he has treated every instance with total professionalism on every occasion. Dr. Chan makes me feel so much better because of his relaxed yet thorough approach.

Submitted June 20, 2010 | flag