Rate Dr. Surendar Kilam

Dr. Surendar Kilam's Ratings

Great results with my thyroidectomy. Friendly, listens to you. Leaves a note after procedures.

Submitted Nov. 9, 2013 | flag

dr.kilam diagnosed my problem immediately and sent me to a o.b.g.y.n.He is compassionate caring gentle and kind.I would recommend him to anyone I wish some of our G.PS had some of these qualities!!!!

Submitted April 3, 2013 | flag

I could not have asked for a better surgeon for my husbands burst appendix! He was understanding, took the time to listen and answer questions, very kind but assertive. Took every precaution and got things done. What a gem the LRH has in this doctor.

Submitted Oct. 27, 2012 | flag

Very straight forward. told me exactly what he was going to do and got it done fast!

Submitted March 2, 2012 | flag

Super Doctor but super busy as well He is the best General Surgeon in Lethbridge so in high demand therefore overstretched He was great with me but I don't understand my issues do I need surgery don't I He ordered a biopsy the radiology said NO so it can be a very confusing time even more so when there is communication breakdown between all There needs to be an alternative surgeon who works alongside Dr Killam and someone who is following up diligently with patients in there before and after care

Submitted Nov. 30, 2010 | flag

He is the best there is. Kind, compassionate, caring man. Hard to come by these days. He saves lives, including mine.

Submitted May 26, 2010 | flag

was a good surgeon but never talked to me directly or even explained anything after my surgery. as well as perscribed the ONE drug that im allergic to after my surgery, causing me to spend the whole night puking just hours after my surgery.

Submitted April 5, 2010 | flag

Dr. Kilam removed my thyroid growth for me. He was very kind and good at explaining the options and procedures. He also was very thoughtful in making the incision as inconspicuous as possible.

Submitted Jan. 22, 2010 | flag

DR.KILLAM WHAT CAN I SAY ,HE OPERATATED ON MY HUSBAND AND WAS SO UNDERSTANDING AND KNOWLEDGABLE AND EXPLAND EVERYTHING TO MY HUSBAND AND MYSELF, HE TOOK THE TIME

Submitted July 17, 2009 | flag

poor, does not explain things. He just does not seem to care about the patient as much as himself.

Submitted Jan. 24, 2009 | flag