Rate Dr. Michael K. Nunn

Dr. Michael K. Nunn's Ratings

When I became ill in 2003 Dr. Nunn was the only doctor that had the patient to sit down and read over my medical history. On my first appointment Dr. Nunn had set aside 1 full hour that we could talk and discuss my illness. I thank GOD for Dr. Nunn. I was on the verge of having a nervous breakdown until I him. Dr. Nunn is a GOOD man and a good Doctor. Thank you Dr. Nunn for being there for me and caring about my health issues. GOD abundantly Blessings in JESUS name! Many Blessings unto Dr. Michael Kermit Nunn in JESUS Name. Blessings! Blessings!Blessings!!!!

Submitted Nov. 20, 2013 | flag

Dr.Nunn is a great Dr. He has very much insight into his patients. He is caring & compassionate toward his patients as well. He is highly intelligent. He just needs to be left alone so he can do the job he does best....caring for his patients and their well being.

Submitted Oct. 1, 2013 | flag

Dr Nunn. Has been i a life saver for me. After seeing several other dr he. Has been the only one that. has hhhhelped get back to work to some degree i don't know. Where we would if not for him thanks dr. Nunn "

Submitted June 1, 2013 | flag

Dr. Nunn is a very understanding human being and as a D.O. (Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine) he is worth every penny. His new staff is very professional, helpful, friendly and determined to take care of you. The old staff was not good. I was medically retired from the Military due to injuries I sustained in combat. Dr. Nunn is the only Dr. that truly listened and then came up with a real solution to my medical issue. Other Doctors I have seen don't seem to care, nor did they even read my medical records from the Military. They would simply scan them over. The first time I met with Dr. Nunn, he spent several minutes reading all of my records and may I just say, they are lengthy to say the least. Because of my scheduled I never take the time to comment on someone. However, because of Dr. Nunn's professionalism I had to. I highly recommend Dr. Nunn to anyone whom truly is looking to live a better life.

Submitted April 26, 2013 | flag

If I could rate in the negative numbers I would do so. Dr. Nunn's receptionist Stephanie is one of the rudest most unprofessional individuals that I have ever encountered in a medical setting. The language that she uses in speaking not only to me but to other patients is equivalent to what would be expected of a low class common gutter tramp. I think that her presence reflects badly on Dr. Nunn who already has enough problems with his reputation as a result of his felony conviction.

Submitted Sept. 22, 2012 | flag

i was lucky enough to have chosen this dr. he is very kind and understanding and helps you in the best way possible. he will help you to help yourself if you allow him. i appreciate everything he did for me. i went to him for a few years and now i am in college fuul time. i have my moments but i work through them with the techniques he taught me. for that i am forever grateful.

Submitted Jan. 3, 2009 | flag