You may also like

Rate Dr. Sean McFadden

Dr. Sean McFadden's Ratings

Best Surgeon you could ever have, Dr. McFadden and his colleagues and staff are truly a rare gift to have in health care. Not being on the patient/family side but the other side I can see how he gets all of these great comments. He is truly an amazing, intelligent , caring person and doctor. I truly miss working for him, his team and the wonderful people I met in his care. :-)

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2831381].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

Earlier this year I was diagnosed with lung cancer. Dr. McFadden was my physician and surgeon. He was very open as to the diagnosis ,possible complications, and treatment that should be done. Once diagnosed Dr. mcFaddens staff acted quickly to set up all tests required, pre emission clinics and the surgery date. Because everything was done so fast and efficient, I am now considered cancer free. I will have to have check-ups frequently for the next couple of years, but thanks to Dr. McFadden and his staff I now have a second at life. Words can not express my gratitude to him for that and am so grateful he was my surgeon.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2783484].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

Dr. McFadden has done surgery on both of my lungs, very caring, understanding, wonderful bedside manner, listens to your concerns, addresses your concerns with utmost respect and knowledge, he is a fantastic surgeon and I am grateful he was my surgeon

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2727925].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2015

Just recently stomach surgery done by Dr. McFadden. Absolutely unreal surgeon. As well as his team and assistant, Anthony. If you are lucky enough to have him as your surgeon you are truly blessed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2707356].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 3, 2015

I couldn't have asked for a more caring Doctor. Procides options and information and really makes sure you understand and are comfortable with everything happening

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2604623].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 3, 2014

I had surgery performed by Dr.Sean McFadden Sept.2013-and continued follow up---He is great!! Very kind, honest,understanding and always has time to listen to my concerns and questions. Never felt rushed in office or Hosp. I fell very comfortable with him. I would recommend him to any one who requires the type of surgery he performs. Dr.McFadden certainly made my life easier.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2448235].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 4, 2014

My mom had surgery with Dr McFadden in January 2014 and he is a wonderful doctor. I have been a nurse for 19 years and I have never encountered a Doctor with such wonderful technique and bedside manner. He takes the time to answer questions and ensure that all aspects of care are looked after. He called my mom at home after she was discharged to giver her some critical test results. Dr McFadden works very long hours and is very dedicated to his patients. He obviously cares about people as individuals and wants the best for his patients. I am thankful he was my mom's surgeon!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1346630].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2014

Dr. McFadden is very knowledgeable, thorough, and skillful. He takes the time to listen and understand your condition. He was one of the first doctors to properly diagnose my symptoms of thoracic outlet syndrome and gave me hope that he could help me. He really took the time to answer all my questions and even called my husband after my surgery to reassure him and communicate the details of my surgery and expected recovery. He goes above and beyond the call of "duty" and really cares. I consider my surgery a great success with many of my symptoms completly erradicated. He has truely given my enjoyment in life back.....thank you thank you :)

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1346629].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 1, 2013

Dr. McFadden is knowledgeable, persistent and kind. He is realistic and honest. He has a great deal of professional integrity. He recognized a problem and kept searching until he could find the problem. When other doctors might have thrown an 84 year old lady under the bus, he didn't give up -- he performed very risky and difficult surgery and was there to give suppport and excellent care afterwards. My mother now has a greatly improved quality of life and is looking forward to the arrival of 2 more great grandchildren because this wonderful doctor cared and made her more than a number. Despite his obvious brilliance and skill which truly set him above others, Dr. McFadden is the most "normal" guy. He is capable of laughing at a corny joke or even making one. He really cares about his patients and his reputation.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1346628].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 4, 2012

Dr. McFadden saved my husband from esophageal cancer with quick surgery and excellent followup at The Tom Baker Center. He has continued to follow us, post-op, and has always taken the time to answer any questions we had, without every appearing rushed or inconvenienced by our questions. He works very long hours and was always available to my husband while he was in hospital and even made sure he was waiting at my husband's bedside to remove the nasal tube when hubby came back from x-ray at 6 a.m! We are very blessed to have met Dr. McFadden and will remain in his care happily and (hopefully) healthily!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1346627].votes_count ]]