Dr. Robert Wolanski

Rate Dr. Robert Wolanski

Dr. Robert Wolanski's Ratings

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2532599].votes_count ]]

Submitted Sept. 11, 2014

I've been to other dentists that when they do a filling, my bite seems a little off. When Dr. Wolanski did my crown recently, he did such a good job, that it feels like the same tooth i've always had. I highly recomend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2485923].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2014

Dr.Wolanksi is the best! He took time to explain my treatment and answered all my questions,-and the CDA's were very knowledgeable and friendly as well! I found all the staff to be really friendly though, and everyone seemed eager to help me. I used to hate needles but dr.wolanski is soooo good at freezing it was over before I even knew it started!!! :) I would recommend him to all my friends and anyone who is at all nervous! Dr.Wolanksi will make you feel totally at ease :) I also want to mention that his office was very high tech and looked very new and up to date, it was very nice! Overall im very impressed with dr.wolanski and the service I received from the staff! :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2483401].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 24, 2014

Upsold me services that I could not afford, left on vacation, left me in pain, poor customer service, more worried about upselling than helping with my problem. Ended up in emergency in the middle of the night. The dentist that was his replacement could not even remove my tooth. Dentist left me in pain for the whole time he was on vacation and not telling me he was going away. Worst experience that I have had!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2448239].votes_count ]]

Submitted July 8, 2014

Very rough treatment ,worst CDA I have ever experienced.Bumped into my head (more than a couple times), knocked my glasses(more than a couple times) sprayed water in my face(more than a couple times) terrible suction! Not once did she acknowledge any of it.It was blatantly obvious it was on purpose!I have been to a lot of dentists over the years and none of them this bad.I will never go back.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2448238].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 9, 2014

Dr Wolanski is a great dentist and 100% honest about dental treatment. The staff is pretty friendly and know what they are talking about. I am happy he was able to give me a perfect smile for my wedding by fixing a couple problem teeth. Also by following his advice I have been able to prevent further damage to my teeth saving me from costly future dental treatment. This office truly cares about their patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1346852].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 12, 2013

I had my wisdom teeth removed with Dr wolaski, i had very little swelling and pain. I'm not yet fully healed but i ripped a stitch on the second night at 8pm after closing my mom freaked out and called in and Dr Wolaski called back 15minutes later to calm her down and organize and appoinment for the next morning even though he didn't have to respond that night. i wouldn't go anywhere else (10/10)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1346851].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 22, 2012

I've dealt with Dr. Wolanski for 20 years. Have had root canals, bridges and now am having six month braces. At all times I have been treated well by the staff and the hygienists. He has always been friendly and professional. Never had any trouble with any of the work done by Dr. Wolanski.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1346850].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 31, 2012

Worst experience of my life. Not only did he did he upsell me (thanks for dental coverage) he over dosed me on sewdation while having my wisdoms extracted. They also were infected many times which he had no explanation for! Waste of my time...will not be going back after this past 8 weeks of misery

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1346856].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 22, 2012

my son had a root canel that another dentist said it was the worst hes seen, as it turns out his fiance had the same bad root canal, only he cracked her jaw and she has to get another root canel, i had a 5000 plus bill for a bridge that fell out 2 days ago, the teeth that were under had vanished? why? what is he using? and i have fibromialgia and since it fell out my syptoms have gotten better??? i do not trust dr wolanski

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1346855].votes_count ]]