Rate Dr. Behzad Ahkami

Dr. Behzad Ahkami's Ratings

I found Dr Ahkami to be very pleasant and patient. I sometimes have difficulty expressing myself, and he was kind, did not rush me, and gave me the opportunity to ask all the questions I wanted, and took the time to answer my questions fully. I would give him a very strong recommendation to anyone who asked me. He diagnosed me after getting my history and symptoms, and guided me to the proper meds to help me. I will be seeing him on a regular basis. Am very happy with him overall. I would give me a five star rating!!

Submitted April 24, 2013 | flag

I highly recommend this Doctor to every body as i found him very caring,skilled and knowledgeable about his profession. he is very good listener and patiently explains all the details about medications (effects and side effects), he has vast knowledge about his job. he is always available and can be reached anytime if you need him. i was surprised about certain comments that was made at on this site by some angry individuals about this wonderful doctor.

Submitted Dec. 25, 2010 | flag

This doctor presscribed two medications which are deemed as dangerous together and knowingly did so.... upon researching found out that several deaths have occured while taking the two meds simultaneously.... Highly recommend using another doctor...do not go to him he does not care about his patients...(obviosly) but he will give you bad meds if you want to be on them such as xanx...etc without question.....

Submitted July 2, 2010 | flag

Dr. Ahkami is one of the easiest doctors to talk with. He is compassionate as well as helpful. He is very knowledgeable about medications and their effects on the individual. Sometimes the wait time is long in the office, but I feel he's worth it; just don't make another appointment to close to his-you may not be on time. Knowledge, caring and being treated like a real person with feelings is what is most important. I would recommend Dr. Ahkami

Submitted June 22, 2010 | flag

Wonderful doctor, helped me immensely, would highly recommend him to anyone with a problem.

Submitted May 26, 2010 | flag

Dr. Ahkami prescribed the wrong medication which caused his patient to go into a manic psychosis then abandoned his patient. Dr. made false allegations against patient's loved one.(easily proven)

Submitted Jan. 3, 2010 | flag